Skin Removal Surgery Scheduled!

Kristic K.
on 5/10/15 6:08 pm - AZ
DS on 04/17/12

I am so excited!  Not yet nervous, but I'm sure the closer I get to the date, I will be.  I'm scheduled for Lower Body Lift, Breast Lift, Breast Augmentation, Arm Lift and small inner thigh lift on June 9th, 2015 in Monterrey, Mexico by Dr. Sauceda.  Has anyone else had all these done at the same time or gone to Mexico for this surgery?

hollykim
on 5/10/15 12:41 pm, edited 5/10/15 12:44 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

On May 10, 2015 at 6:08 PM Pacific Time, Kristic K. wrote:

I am so excited!  Not yet nervous, but I'm sure the closer I get to the date, I will be.  I'm scheduled for Lower Body Lift, Breast Lift, Breast Augmentation, Arm Lift and small inner thigh lift on June 9th, 2015 in Monterrey, Mexico by Dr. Sauceda.  Has anyone else had all these done at the same time or gone to Mexico for this surgery?

I had all of that ,except the breast aug,plus I had face and neck work,16 months ago with Dr. Sauceda. The team is awesome and you will be in great hands.

edited to add he has a "secret" Facebook group for those with confirmed,by airline tickets,patients plus those post op. I will get someone to pop over here and post the info.

Kristic K.
on 5/11/15 7:16 am - AZ
DS on 04/17/12

Thank you! I would love to join his facebook group!

hollykim
on 5/11/15 7:31 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

the info for joining the Facebook group is in the blue stickies at the top of this page. 

A_Whole_New_Me
on 5/10/15 11:27 pm

I am 3 weeks out from surgery with Dr Sauceda. I had an upper body lift, arm lift, breast lift and augmentation, lipo, and neck. Everything went very well and my recovery has been far easier than I expected.

You’ll be in great hands! 

Tricia

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." ~ Maya Angelou

cherylbaker
on 5/11/15 3:21 am

Anyone care to share  pricing 

RNY 2000 - HW 400 - LW 140 

Maintained 180 for 7 yrs regained to 300

DS 7/8/14 with Dr Roslin

HW 300 - SW 280 - CW 3/17 182 - GW 169

Updated 6/28/15 CW 155 - GW 149

Kristic K.
on 5/11/15 7:12 am - AZ
DS on 04/17/12

Thsnk you! Do you have before and after pictures? I've read so many great things about Dr. Sauceda. I believe I made the right choice. Do you mind me asking how much you paid? Did you go to Mexico alone?

A_Whole_New_Me
on 5/11/15 9:45 pm

I’ve posted before and after photos on our Facebook group. As you have a confirmed date for your surgery, you are eligible to be a part of the group. Contact Stephanie Johnson to be added: https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.johnson.72763?fref=ts It is wonderful group of people and a great resource.

Yes, I went to Monterrey on my own. I don’t speak any Spanish, and I managed just fine. Dr Sauceda is a great surgeon and artisan. His wife is the anesthesiologist; she is very gifted. Paty, the angelic nurse who visits patients daily once they are released to the hotel for dressing changes, etc. is one of the very sweetest people I’ve ever met. They are all extremely kind and humble people, as are the hotel staff.

Dr Sauceda’s pricing is based on each person’s unique situation, so there is no point in comparing prices. Even if we were having the same procedures, my surgery could take an additional 2-3 hours – that is reflected in the pricing. There are so many variables (ie: how long a person has been overweight, age, how much the person has lost, etc). It would be like comparing a watermelon with a banana.

Good luck to you.

Tricia

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." ~ Maya Angelou

A_Whole_New_Me
on 5/11/15 9:51 pm

I forgot to mention that Dr Sauceda's patients do have a discussion group on OH. It is:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Dr_Sauceda_Patients/discussion/

I'd suggest re-posting to that group.

Tricia

Crazeru
on 5/12/15 8:10 am, edited 5/12/15 8:10 am

Here's a link to Dr Sauceda's base, stand-alone procedure prices.  As you combine procedures, the cost goes down. Cost for Procedures 

Dr Sauceda will be in Tyler, TX on June 26th & 27th for consults.  More information is available on the OH group.  You can click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 937 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1153 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 406 views