Very Loud Digestion

mhiggins
on 1/6/14 3:51 am

My digestion is so loud, it's just about embarressing.  Am I alone on this? Please say it happens to you too, and you know how to settle a loud tummy!  It rumbles like Im hungry, lol.   On other notes: Pregnancy is going well, I have my 1st OB apt next week, Ill post an ultrasound pic :) Ive been taking my vitamins religiously! Ive also brought my iron up to the low-end of "normal" yay!!!!

Leslie is my Angel*
[[ m i s s y ]]

scaryreader
on 1/6/14 5:05 am - Chicago, IL

My rumbling stomach is a real attention getter. When I'm out I just look around like it's someone else.

Eve
hw:400+
sw:340
cw:163

PeteA
on 1/6/14 6:15 am - Parma, OH
DS on 04/15/13

I can never tell when the rumbling will begin. I just have to smile. I always think a little snack will help but mostly I just have to wait it out. 

fullhousemom
on 1/6/14 6:21 am
It rumbles when I'm hungry. It rumbles after I eat. It's always rumbling, except perhaps, when I sleep.
mhiggins
on 1/6/14 6:48 am

You all are so funny, and sound just like me! Isnt it weird, in a quite room and out of no where it starts "talking" lol! My friend even gave my belly a name since it talks. haha.

Leslie is my Angel*
[[ m i s s y ]]

xr7conv
on 1/6/14 7:26 am - Omaha, NE
DS on 01/16/13

You are not alone.  Mine does this all the time.  I have interrupted movies at home with the noise.  You should see some of the looks I get from my wonderful 15 year old daughter.  As if we have any control on the noise!  But I am a guy and actually enjoy the comedy of it most of the time.  The less carbs I eat the quieter it is.

Have fun with it.  Since it won't likely go away.

"Let us not glide through this world and then slip quietly into
heaven, without having blown the trumpet loud and long for our
Redeemer, Jesus Christ. Let us see to it that the devil will hold a
thanksgiving service in hell, when he gets the news of our departure from the field of battle." - C. T. Studd

T Lady
on 1/6/14 8:43 am
Mine was loud over anything I ate for the first few years. Now, carbs are directly related to the loud digestion noises and only seem to appear if I've had an occasional carb or sugar treat.

Original DS-1/07/09- Dr. Simper, SW: 286, LW:170, Post-op HW:194

Hiatal Hernia Repair & Revised DS to Hess Method-1/29/14- Dr. Keshishian, SW:194, CW:176, GW:130ish

PCOS w/ 2 post DS pregnancies!

dustycroy
on 1/6/14 9:11 am
DS on 05/14/13
I'll be eight months out on the 14th, mine only gets noisy after I eat. Even if I just take one bite of something, or take my vites....yes, it can be a bit embarrassing to say the least....

enlightened HW 372 SW 350 CW 185 GW 150 Lost 187 so far....

NoreenRT
on 1/6/14 9:25 am - Warner Robins, GA

Today after lunch, my tummy growled over and over again.  It was so loud, the folks 3 seats down heard it. We all laughed. One guy said it sounded like a tiger growling. 

4 1/2 yrs out and mine still performs and "growls" regularly .

Noreen  HW 352 / SW 324 / CW 175/ LW/ 148 / GW 150   (achieved Aug 14 '11)

S Andrews
on 1/6/14 2:07 pm - eatonville, WA

I was sitting in church when mine went off.My tummy was gurggling including across the room heard it and there was nothing I could do. It was so loud I debated whether or not I should get up and leave. Either way everyone would know who it was. Its almost as bad as when your cell phone goes off in church and everyone turns to look and see who it is! LOL

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 714 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1020 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 341 views