What a differance a day makes

mhiggins
on 9/24/13 12:40 am

This is an update from my last post.  I got some really amazing feed back, a lot of good advise and suggestions!  Thank you all!! Its only been about 36 hours but what a differance in my bowels already, Im not as bloated,  my bowels are almost "normaly looking" and the gas is not so bad.  I just feel soooo much better! I feel lighter and happy.  Went to the gym, and grocery store.  I got greek yogurt, nuts, peanut butter, cheese, chicken.... things that are healthier for me.  I forgot how much this website helps!!!! I ordered some of that Devrom stuff, anyone have experiance with it?   As far as anyone who just got on my post to judge and critize  me, I thank you too, you give me strentgh to practice what Im leaning in my 12 step groups.  :)  Patiance, tolerance and acceptance.  (Sorry for the typos, Im an awful speller and my spell checker is not working! lol)

Leslie is my Angel*
[[ m i s s y ]]

Irishnurse
on 9/24/13 12:59 am
DS on 04/17/13

Good things are coming your way! You can do this. You already started!

SW-340, CW-164, GW-150, 14 pounds to go...

SharonG
on 9/24/13 11:21 am - Arlington, VA

So glad you are doing positive things to take care of yourself!    I don't have experience with devrom, but I used to use stuff called 'Innermint'  that is no longer available.  The main ingredient is 100mg chlorophyll.  I found it on Amazon and plan to use that should the need arise again.  

Hang in there!  You can do this; just one foot in front of the other...

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 713 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1019 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 341 views