BEACH

beemerbeeper
on 7/12/13 12:48 am - AL

Just home from the beach where I wore smaller bikinis than my 20something daughters.  I also had way more energy than they did and wanted to swim more and stay on the beach more than they did.

I ate like a normal person, fried shrimp, fried fish, raw oysters, and all the sides.  I may have gained 3 lbs but it will come off this week.

I love my DS.  I love the life it has given me.  I love my daughters who have been supportive.

~Becky

Karamay
on 7/12/13 1:33 am - NJ
DS on 12/18/12

That's AWESOME!!  I can hardly wait until I look good in a 1-piece!  To be able to wear a bikini....WOW....just WOW!  Good for you!

DS (Lap) on 12/18/12 w/ Dr. Onopchenko, HW- 242, SW- 231, GW- 130  Height - 5'3"

beemerbeeper
on 7/12/13 2:19 am - AL

My goal was to wear a size 10.  To get to a single digit size (8) was a dream but didn't seem realiistic to me, especially given my history of getting to a size 8 and staying there for a week.

I am now a size 4-6 and work at staying closer to the 4 size.  I wear a small bikini bottom and a medium top to push all this boobage into. I don't give a flip about what anyone thinks about how I look.  I can remember going to the beach in shorts, unwilling to show my fat.  I am so glad those days are gone forever.

~Becky

meq815
on 7/12/13 2:23 am - PA

BIKINI????????  Not even in my vernacular.  You go, Girl!

My husband would just die if I could ever wear a bikini......

beemerbeeper
on 7/12/13 2:34 am - AL

Well I have had no plastics so I have skin on arms, tummy and legs but I FIT in a size small bottom and a size medium top and my girls who are dreadfully honest tell me I look fine and better than 3/4 of the mom's on the beach.

I only have one "string" bikini.  The rest have just enough on the sides to make me feel comfortable.  Finance wants me to get a Brazillian bottom but I have NO ass so I just don't think that will work.

Saw one thong at the beach and she rocked it.  If I had her ass I would wear one too.

Wish I could get all my skin removed and a facelift.  But I will take what I've got and flaunt it and then go eat whatever the hell I want to eat for lunch!

~Becky

Irishnurse
on 7/12/13 2:50 am
DS on 04/17/13

YOU ROCK! I love this post!

SW-340, CW-164, GW-150, 14 pounds to go...

meq815
on 7/12/13 4:35 am - PA

I love you!  Ole thong-butt will probably only have a piece of celery for lunch...heehee....

Speaking of butts....I am only 9 1/2 weeks post op, but my butt was the first thing to go!  Disappeared within the first 2 weeks.  I wonder why.  I've always had the wide flat Irish ass, and never considered it one of my "problem" areas.  Just another mystery in this story of my weight loss, I guess.

nativenewyorker64
on 7/12/13 7:21 am - UT
Amazing! You go girl!

Huneypie
on 7/12/13 7:45 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Go Becky!! :-)

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

NoreenRT
on 7/12/13 11:59 am - Warner Robins, GA

becky......bikini..........you are my hero.............i bow to you m' lady   

Noreen  HW 352 / SW 324 / CW 175/ LW/ 148 / GW 150   (achieved Aug 14 '11)

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 683 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1005 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 338 views