Frustrated with Doctors office

Lmoose
on 6/1/12 3:05 am
I was just wondering if any of you have had problems with the wls doctors offices? I submitted my paper work on March 29 and they contacted my insurance to see what they needed and they have yet to turn anything in to them? I have called the office many, many times to get up dates or see what is going on and I seem to be getting the run around. Even when I ask to speak with the office manager they always put me thru to the same lady. I am not sure what to do now??? Maybe I should find another office to go to? 
Valerie G.
on 6/1/12 6:20 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
I'd go up there and ask for everything you submitted.  When they ask why - tell them that you want to work with an office that wants to work with you.  That will either get you what you need to go to another surgeon, or get their attention that they're about to lose a customer, and maybe they'll step up to the plate. 

I swear, it ****** me off how they prey on our desperation, that we'll take any kind of neglect to lose weight.  It's time to stand up for yourself.  You are NOT desperate, you're a customer.  Now go up there and demand to be treated like one.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Sandra C.
on 6/3/12 3:16 pm - Kalamazoo, MI
 This sounds a lot like my first surgeons office. I moved on quickly to a super practice, an hour from my town. It was well worth the effort to start over with a new surgeon. I felt the first office would never be looking out for my interest. In health care, you need top care from professionals. Where are you located? lots of people here can suggest great surgeons near you.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Duodenal Switch- lap
Dr. Paul. Kemmeter Grand Rapids, Mi.
Dr. John  Renucci, Plastics, Body contouring,Grand Rapids, Mi.
Start 255/ Surgery wt 235/ Current wt. 117

BMI-20, 135 lbs lost, 5'3"

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 977 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1169 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 437 views