finanincing surgery

BROWNEYES_24
on 4/10/12 10:36 am
Hello all,

Im looking for a company that will help finance my surgery.. some background info I have a 550 credit score and working on getting it higher but ready for surgery. all suggestions is welcome.

Thanks
Valerie G.
on 4/11/12 9:30 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 Just do a google search on medical financing and you'll see all kinds of options

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Emily F.
on 4/12/12 10:56 am
The problem w medical financing is the amounts are not large. Probably not over 5G, if you are wanting ds, that's going to be quite expensive.

Credit unions offer loans a higher amount w less interest rate. There used to be a capitalone medical card but they did away with it for a while.

You could do an equity line of credit or borrow form your retirement. I ended up borrowing from a family members bc I couldn't get enough in a loan.
BROWNEYES_24
on 4/12/12 1:55 pm
I am getting a revision and the doctor is charging 9,000 total.
leanmama
on 4/13/12 7:13 am - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13
Can I ask where you are looking for surgery , my revision from VSG to DS was quoted in the 20K range. With all OR, surgeon, anesthesia and 1 year f/u Thanks.
NoMore B.
on 4/13/12 5:16 am
 You could also try to take a temporary job that offers insurance to cover.  I've always heard that Starbucks insurance policy covers WLS.  Not sure about revisions, but it's another route you could take.  What are you revising from/ to?
BROWNEYES_24
on 4/13/12 2:44 pm
My doc in mexico did my vsg will be doing my ds..9k
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 827 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1086 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 361 views