Dr William Peters patients

gwbp
on 12/16/11 10:09 pm
My sister got her DS from this wonderful man 4 years ago..  She called me yesterday telling me he was very sick.   Does anyone know, is this true??  She was crying said he has to realease her as a patient.   Anyone?    Thanks,  Gwyn
Down 165 lbs. as of May 21.
Lisa A.
on 12/16/11 11:06 pm - Windsor, NY
I am former patient of his. I had surgery on 5/19/10. I only saw him one time after that for my follow-up and staple removal and then I think he wasn't seeing patients anymore and referred me for followup care to another doctor in Scranton, Pa.

I don't think he has been seeing patients since the summer of 2010. I could be wrong but that is what I thought.

He is a wonderful doctor *****ally cared about his patients. I wish the best for him!

Elizabeth N.
on 12/17/11 12:16 am - Burlington County, NJ
He has been through a lengthy illness, yes. Last I talked to him he was doing okay, which was a few weeks ago. He does not publish details of his illness or the current state of his health.

He had to close his practice while he was undergoing treatment and therefore chose to suspend his license. For a while he considered going active again, but has decided not to do so. He has not had an active license for a couple of years now.

If you are a former patient of his, I'm certain he would LOVE to hear from you with the good stories of how his skill and humanity changed your life. Please spread the word and contact him. His previous email addresses are accurate and mail sent to his old practice address should reach him with no problem. He can also be reached at the same phone number.

It is YOUR successes that brighten his life. Please do share them with him.

(Feel free to copy this elsewhere.)

KRWaters
on 12/17/11 2:35 am - Manteca, CA
Wow Gwyn, it has been a long time. Hope you are doing well.

KAREN W. 

I LOVE MY DS!!!!!

STRIVE TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND DO THE BEST THAT YOU CAN.

Check out
www.dsfacts.com  and www.duodenalswitch.com
 for all the accurate information on the great DS, and find surgeons in your area or around the country or out of the country.

I couldn't have done without all the great peeps on this board.

SW: 234.5     CW: 157   GW: 140 - ish 

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1058 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 9 replies · 1221 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 506 views