My car stinks

Its a Secret
on 12/6/11 9:59 am, edited 1/24/12 8:50 pm
Removed because OH has chosen to share my as well as others posts, uploaded pictures, journey etc. on Facebook without my permission.

sara3
on 12/6/11 10:36 am
I smiled at your post,

Try febreeze fabric freshner or for an environmentally friedndly version, try mixing some water with a 100% pure aromatherapy oil, like lemon, or tea tree, or a blend of both and spray, it should linger a while....

I am not looking forward to the room clearer farts...... I have my aromatherapy oils at the ready along with my yankee candles and orange air freshner.....

I have three kitties so be careful what oils you spray, and where, always check for animal safety first.

Good luck....
Its a Secret
on 12/6/11 10:46 am, edited 1/24/12 8:50 pm
Removed because OH has chosen to share my as well as others posts, uploaded pictures, journey etc. on Facebook without my permission.

doggz109
on 12/7/11 9:09 pm - CA
VSG on 01/12/12
Dear god.....
(deactivated member)
on 12/6/11 11:25 am
On December 6, 2011 at 6:36 PM Pacific Time, sara3 wrote:
I smiled at your post,

Try febreeze fabric freshner or for an environmentally friedndly version, try mixing some water with a 100% pure aromatherapy oil, like lemon, or tea tree, or a blend of both and spray, it should linger a while....

I am not looking forward to the room clearer farts...... I have my aromatherapy oils at the ready along with my yankee candles and orange air freshner.....

I have three kitties so be careful what oils you spray, and where, always check for animal safety first.

Good luck....
I thought for sure you were gonna write "because they will spray back!" LOL

Hugs,
Ratkity
(deactivated member)
on 12/6/11 10:45 am
I have the same vehicle that I had in 2005 when I had my surgery. It's a truck  with cloth seats. I really like that truck.

It doesn't stink.

I guess I am no help on this one.
honeybadger 11
on 12/6/11 11:48 am - FL

Ill be interested in what the remedy is for green floating poo! HAHA! My gunmetal green poo is from my iron and it does the same thing, just swirls in the toilet! I plan to get a better toilet but in the mean time i put a bleach tablet in the back to keep the little flies away...yes its that bad!

I second the febreeze and maybe ride with your windows down, if your able to...i dont know if you have snow yet, im not familar with all that being a FL girl:)

Hubs truck smells like fart all the time because hes a gassy individual so i would say watch how much carbon dioxide you put into the fabric;) haha

~Jennifer
Revision to DS 11/9/11                                  LapBand 12/2006
SW  321/ CW 248/ GW 185                           SW 330/ HW 348/ LW 300
Join me here: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards.com

pktwatch
on 12/6/11 12:18 pm
Quit drinking the grape or the blue drink mix...........

Switched 9/21/2011 By Dr. Inman
HW    368
SW    328
CW    180

GW 180 (or less to get to a normal BMI)

prettypixels
on 12/6/11 11:52 am
I would treat with febreze or similar and then drive with the windows open for several hours and really air it out.
J G.
on 12/6/11 2:52 pm
Park it in sunshine
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 979 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1170 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 441 views