78percent EWL at almost 9 months out...

bookfaerie
on 9/9/11 5:30 am
 So, I'm not really "back". I rarely have computer access anymore. If you want to talk to me FB and the FB OH group is the way to do it (I can use my blackberry there). 
Things are going well. REALLY well. I don't really think of myself as a postop DS patient anymore. I'm just living my life and enjoying it. 
Don't really have much to say. Much like when I had homebirths and nothing really exciting happened (I always felt like my birth stories read woke up, had a baby, had lunch)... nothing really exciting is happening. i'm a size 12 on bottom and sometimes a 10 on top. I'm still losing about a pound a week. I don't low carb it very often. I eat what I want and have virtually no food intolerances. Hope everyone else is doing well. 
~Laura
 "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius." Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"What your heart thinks is great, is great. The soul's emphasis is always right." Ralph Waldo Emerson    
Northcountrygirl
on 9/9/11 6:43 am
When I first came on OH I liked reading your posts.  I am so glad to hear you are doing so well and no complications.  I wish you continued success in the future.  Melissa
Heres2anewme
on 9/10/11 9:43 am - TX
I am glad to read that things are going well for you! Being able to simply live AND enjoy life is one of the best selling points for the DS! You go girl!!!
Jamille            ~If it's God's will for me, then it will be~
                                            I Being A Mommy!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/11 10:45 am - TX
Congratulations!  You are doing great. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1050 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 9 replies · 1208 views
Need help for my mom