Uh, you guys may want to check out Nanas post on the LB Forum

Amy R.
on 6/18/11 4:23 am
Some RnY'rs have already chimed in, but she seems REALLY confused about all surgeries except the band.

I LIKE Nana, but her post is not good and it particularly hits us RnY and DS'rs kinda hard.
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 6/18/11 4:44 am
 You know I'm too lazy to go without a link 
Amy R.
on 6/18/11 4:53 am
Sorry Bear.  I meant to post the link but got distracted.  Here it is:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/lapband/4400931/I-am-THINK ING-ABOUT-A-REVISION-at-6-years/
butercup
on 6/18/11 2:10 pm - Kennewick, WA
LOL!! That's just was I was thinking too!
StephOinAZ
on 6/18/11 4:46 am
Curiosity got the best of me.  That really rubbed me the wrong way.   Such negativity.
Janine P.
on 6/18/11 4:47 am - Long Island, NY
Yeah, she did that post so ignorantly, I couldn't leave it alone.  Eff'ing moron...

Janine   Me on Youtube 

Amy R.
on 6/18/11 4:55 am
I know Janine. 

I was kinda torn about coming over here because I don't want to be accused of stirring things up for no good reason.  But I think that there IS  a good reason this time, because the misinformation is really atrocious (about both of our surgery types). 

Just hate to see stuff like that go uncontested, and I don't know a lot of the specifics of the DS so didn't want to speak for you guys.=)
butercup
on 6/18/11 2:33 pm - Kennewick, WA
LOOOOOOOOOVED your comments my dear btw.
SkInNyMiN
on 6/18/11 5:27 am - NE
The DS puts us in "critical condition" huh? If so then critical condition is effin AMAZING! I'll take it while I sit here in my size 3's eating pizza :)
airbender
on 6/18/11 6:45 am
i think we are all passionate about the surgery we have picked, or why would we pick it?  i see people on all boards talk bad about different surgeries, having part information etc,  to me this is nothing new, band bashing, rny bashing, sleeve bashing, ds bashing.  for me ds  was the best i am sure other would think i was crazy, how can she do that to her body, etc.  but so be it.  we are all not the same, nor have the same body etc. you can say that you would never do this or that, but if you lose your tool, no matter which one it is, the thought process may be different on what and when to revise to.  revision surgery insurance coverage is getting tougher all the time, not sure if being ****y about having anything done revision will be an option for the future of many, especially since i have seen many insurance co go to 1x bariatric procedure..... 
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 701 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1014 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 340 views