Monday Prayer & Praise

Hislady
on 4/25/11 8:25 am - Vancouver, WA
What a wonderful Easter I had! Our granddaughter and her boyfriend joined us at church. He is unsaved however very interested in getting into a church so pray that he will in time come to accept our Lord. Then I just came home and relaxed all afternoon, first time in days, it's been a busy week. So how are you greeting the week? God bless! Karen
Patricia R.
on 4/25/11 10:35 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Karen,
I had a great Easter as well.  My sister came to church, and the service included drama, dance, and cardboard testimonies.  Very powerful messages.  Several people accepted Christ, and I was thrilled just to be at church for the first time in ages.  Services used to be at 9:15.  Now they are at 10:30.  Easier to get to.

I have a praise.  I found an audio book on Mindfulness Meditation for pain, and am trying it to help me with the pain.  My therapist recommended the meditation, but it has to be taught.  The audio book is supposed to help me with that. 

Please pray for my daughter.  She is experiencing some opposition at work.  Her principal is a Mormon, and my daughter feels under attack for the first time in her teaching career.  It is really stressing her out.  My daughter's name is Colleen.

Thanks,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active