Monday Prayer & Praise

Hislady
on 4/4/11 10:29 am - Vancouver, WA
My praise today is that I had all the saline taken out of my band and it already feels better. It hasn't been a fun thing having a band, it hasn't been effective at all. So pray that I don't go crazy and eat everything that's not nailed down. Jump in and add your praises and requests so we can pray for your needs too. God bless! Karen
Patricia R.
on 4/4/11 11:02 am - Perry, MI

I am praising the Lord for a nice dinner with my daughter, the Munchkins, my Mom, Sister and Nephew.  We took a walk after dinner, and my Munchkins walked past the firehouse at the corner, and the firefighters gave them play firefighters hats.  These wonderful firefighters give Utley dog biscuits when we walk past in nice weather. 
Please pray for my Grandson.  He has a terrible case of the hives, and it is spreading.  His pediatrician told my daughter, on Saturday, that it was probably a reaction to an antibiotic he was on.  He has been taking Benadryl, but it does not appear to be helping.  I think my daughter should take him to a doctor here, but she does not see the point of that.
Also, please pray for my Mother.  She has had an upper respiratory infection for almost a month now, and only saw her doctor after being sick for over a week, and has not improved, after a full course of the antibiotic.  I told her to talk to the doctor, and she would not. 

Sorry to be so long.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Hislady
on 4/5/11 6:28 am - Vancouver, WA
Glad to hear the visit is going good so far. That must have been a thrill for the kidlets!
Most Active