Friday Prayer & Praise

Hislady
on 3/25/11 9:31 am - Vancouver, WA
Well had a really good day today, started out going to my knitting group where we had a good old fashioned potluck, way too much good food! Then got all my other errands done and am now resting with my sore feet up. God is good, He always helps me have the strength to get my chores done especially when I ask Him to. Have a restful weekend all, God bless! Karen
Patricia R.
on 3/25/11 2:48 pm - Perry, MI
I used to attend a knitting group, but could not continue when my back pain was at its worst, because sitting on kitchen chairs is not comfortable for me. 

Huge praise:  I got my dog back from my sister's.  I saw my podiatrist, and he is pleased with my progress.  He said the swelling is minimal and the stitches look good.  I am able to walk slowly, but with minimal pain.  My dog is happy to be home, and I am happy he is with me now.  I missed him terribly.

Prayer:  Please pray for my Mom, who has been sick for two weeks with some respiratory thing.  She waited till yesterday to go to the doctor's.  She has a bad heart, and has had pneumonia twice and for some dumb reason, she did not get a flu shot this year.  Her excuse is so lame.  She volunteers at a veterans hospital and overheard one of the nurses saying that she did not get a flu shot this year.  Then, she mentioned that my sister does not get it.  My sister is allergic to eggs, and the flu shot is an egg based concoction. 

I would also appreciate prayer concerning finding a part time job.  I have been sending my resume out, and have been waiting for one job to check my references for three months.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active