Running Clothes

talula216
on 11/29/13 12:57 am - RI
RNY on 01/16/12

I don't run more like jog trot and crawl.lol. That being said.  With my weight loss I am looking for compression pants.  Due to my weight loss I have the belly hang.   I am trying to find pants that will hold my belly in.  I am a size 16 /18.  Thank you for any suggestion.

Talula
Starting weight 369

Mary Gee
on 11/29/13 12:23 pm, edited 11/29/13 12:23 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

Talula -- can't answer your question about compression clothes ....... but I just read your blog and must say I was very inspired by it.  I'm looking forward to sharing the feelings you experienced after your surgery.  I'm just at the starting stages and probably won't have surgery until 6/14.  Pain every day and lots of meds.  I am so looking forward to "life on the other side".  Thanks for sharing!

BTW - Go Pats!  (I'm in Worcester MA)

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Waterwench
on 12/5/13 7:38 am - portland, OR

UNDER ARMOUR has some terrific compression tights for running, up to an XL. The ColdGear tights are $49.99, you can get them online or at Dick's Sporting Goods, and they are great! The waist has an inner elastic waistband to hold everything up even during vigorous exercise, and the external waistband is a bit higher than that, so you get more coverage.

For my last spring marathon, where I knew I was going to be hot enough to run in just a sports bra and leggings, I decided to sew an additional lining of 2 inch wide, black elastic. You can get it at Joann's for pretty cheap. Anyway, with minimal sewing, I tacked that thing to the inside of the waistband of my UA capris and ran the whole 26.2 miles with very minimal jiggling. It was awesome!!

"Fall down 7 times--STAND UP 8!"

Most Active