Looking for Supportive Friends!!

snowball24life
on 10/11/12 11:25 am - NY
RNY on 05/21/13
   Hello! I am new to this site, and have recently started on my life changing journey. I am actually one goal away before I recieve my surgery date!! I cannot believe how fast it has gone! Anyhow, I am looking for supportive friends, can be pre-op or post-op.. We all need support and could always use someone else's perspective from time to time! Lord knows I need all the advice AND support I can get! I look forward to "meeting" you!!!

acbbrown
on 10/11/12 11:49 am - Granada Hills, CA
 Welcome! I have made so many great friends here - both online and met a lot of them in real life. I use an app called myfitnesspal which allows me to interact all days with my friends and give/get a lot of support. But this community is wonderful too - just a little slower. 

Please post often - we all love to help and weve all "been there done that". We have a weeekly thread as well where we all chat a little and encourage each other. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Marioksig
on 10/11/12 12:14 pm - Santa Clara, CA
 Welcome! I wish you the best of luck and you are amongst a great group of people that would love to be your support group! 

Mario

100 LBS gone in 3 Months! - 150 LBS gone in just over 5 Months! 

200 LBS gone in just under 9 Months!

Please Check out my blog:
www.sheddingounces.net  

Karine
on 10/11/12 2:04 pm - Canada
VSG on 06/25/12
Welcome!

This is a great forum!

Post as many questions as you have, the people here do not judge and even thouggh some of them probably heard our questions many times, they never make us feel bad and they answer again and again!

Karine.

Gastroscopy: May 26th 2012                   SW + HW 360
Labs: May 30th 2012                                Post opti   341.2
SD:  June 25th 2012                                Post op     338.6       

EliseG
on 10/12/12 5:08 am - MA
Welcome to the best board on OH :)
OK, maybe I'm a little biased but still, Hi! :)

Nathalie_Can
on 10/12/12 5:45 am
That's all you'll find here is support!
Congrats on your journey so far!

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Phatchick
on 10/12/12 12:04 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 We are here for you.......get ready to enjoy the beautiful ride.......Sharon

brenlee1965
on 10/12/12 12:11 pm - New Berlin, NY
Welcome. I had my RNY surgery on Aug28th....what surgery are you having? If you have any questions, just ask away
 Bren                
sleevegirl
on 10/14/12 11:08 pm - Austin, TX
Welcome! You are definitely in the right place. xoxo

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

bdocker
on 10/15/12 12:12 am
Welcome! This is definitely a GREAT board full of friendly "been there done that" advice that hits home. It's an amazing spot and one where you can truly feel you are not alone. Everyone here is amazing and they are all definitely in all stages so you'll be exposed to a little of everything which is wonderful.

So excited to get to watch on the sidelines as you experience your journey.

Brenda~
Most Active