New Product

Elaine2
on 9/3/12 6:41 pm - Atlanta, GA
at least for me!  Maybe I've just been oblivious? So if I'm behind the times, ignore this.

I'm growing feathers---I can't look at another piece of chicken! So I went searching in the store.

Found it---Tyson Grilled and Seasoned Steak Strips.  I haven't done much beef but tonight made my version of fajitas. Steak strips, veggies, salsa, greek yogurt--no wrap. Took longer to cook the veggies than heat up the meat.  Steak strips = 3 oz serving 140 cals, 18 protein and 1 carb.
They have it in the refrigerated section and they did have a big frozen bag. Good stuff.

Going to chop some up and use it in my egg muffins with cheddar. Can't go wrong with steak and eggs.

Thought I'd share.

acbbrown
on 9/3/12 8:17 pm - Granada Hills, CA
Yep - I ate too many of those and had to take a nice long break. I did find some beef kabobs in the freezer section that I really like. I rarely do red meat so it's always a treat to have some beef.

Im sooo sad - trader joes used to sell these little 2-3 oz hamburger patties that I used to get since they were perfect for me, but I can't find them anymore. They also got rid of my sundried tomato marinated chicken tenders - ughhh!!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

InkdSpEdTchr
on 9/3/12 10:09 pm
I love anything pre-cooked (PC), especially for lunch! I get those bags, and I get the PC chicken strips from TJ's. Oh and my fav PC is the chicken meatballs from Costco- yummo!

:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

Phatchick
on 9/4/12 5:42 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
 Hi Danni,

Are the PC meatballs in the freezer or fridge? 

I just started eating their Burgers By Amylu. The Carmelized Onion Chicken Burgers with Red Peppers and Gouda cheese are delish. 22 G of protein and only 150 calories. They are fresh never frozen and they come in 5 individual packages of 2each.

Love Costcos and Trader Joes.

Best,

Sharon

InkdSpEdTchr
on 9/4/12 11:11 am
 The fridge section, near the cheeses at my Costco. I believe they are called Rocky's and the packing is yellow.

Oh, once I can eat meat again, I'm checking out those burgers!!

:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

stacy158
on 9/4/12 6:01 pm - TX
RNY on 10/23/12
I'm still pre-op, but I love Schwan's Turkey and Pork Meatballs. I am going to stock up on those things soon!
Most Active