NSV

talula216
on 6/23/12 10:35 pm, edited 6/23/12 10:39 pm - RI
RNY on 01/16/12

I have been slacking with exercise.  Like doing none no motivation.  So I went out and bought myself a new pair of sneakers.  Picked a date to start.  BUT had a breast biopsy nothing serious could not work out for 2 days .  Still didn't get to the gym.  On Saturday I woke up and went. 

I had not been on a treadmill since shortly after my surgery.  When I would do the treadmill I would hurt.  Legs feet back ankles.  I would be breathing heavily. I could barely make it 15 minutes and would stop.  WEll yesterday I did 30 minutes walked over a mile and did it at 2.8 miles.  I was so excited and happy. I was on the treadmill crying.  So many great changes.  I cant believe  I could do this.  So Wednesday I have a appt with one of the trainers. 

1crazy_cat_lady
on 6/24/12 3:27 am - Winnipeg, Canada
wonderful!

HW: 361  CW: 337.8  Goal:  To come off most of my meds

acbbrown
on 6/24/12 4:41 am - Granada Hills, CA
 One thing that has helped me a lot is to keep a log of all my exercise. I write down what I did, how long, pace/speed and how i felt. It seemed awkward at first but then when I would feel discouraged, I would look back and see that 3 months ago, I was doing less at a slower pace, etc. It really helps me to see it written down. 

My very first entry I have saved - 

May 2010 - walked .4 miles in 12 minutes. I ran a 10K two months ago - I can't help but celebrate
And being able to look back was a tremendous kick in the butt for motivation :)

Im sooo proud of you for going and doing great!!! Keep it up!!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Lucky2talk2
on 6/25/12 1:26 am - Renton, WA
AMEN!! You are amazing.... Great idea to keep a log to reflect upon! I do the same!! I do!! You will see and reflect back in your amazing strides. The furthe out you get it will help in odd ways when you feel discouraged or frustrated!!

Hugs!!

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

Most Active