ParisGirl
on 6/22/12 12:19 pm
VSG on 04/25/13
Hi everyone!

I just found this site tonight and I'm getting so much great info!! I'm excited to meet everyone and learn more!

I just attended an info session last week. I had my height/weight check this week - BMI 54.5.

My physical with the bariatric team is in August. And the bariatric team I'm going with has an optional fitness component - bootcamp 2x p/wk. I signed up and start next week. After the physical I will start the behavioral and nutrition component.

I'm still unsure about it all, but moving forward to learn all I can and get myself motivated to improve my health!!!

Miss_Kitty
on 6/22/12 3:15 pm, edited 6/22/12 3:17 am - New Bedford, MA
Welcome, Paris Girl!

I found this site about 2 years ago and have been pretty much hooked. You should be able to make allot of friends here. It is a very supportive site. Be sure to check out the other forums to for other.......um......"interesting" people (LOL ) and interesting topics.

Good luck on your journey and feel free to make yourself at home here.

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

Lucky2talk2
on 6/22/12 9:25 pm - Renton, WA
Yes, welcome!! We do not bite and encourage you to post! Wether it it is triumph, trials, or your tribulations it is what were here for! Victories of non scale (NSV's) or scale victories (SC's) and sometimes frustration with gain here or there... The more you are honest with yourself the more you will be helping yourself!! Sometimes you may even be helping someone else out that is going through the same or simular!

Hugs, so enjoy your journey as it sounds like you are really digging in! Bootcamp sounds like a great starting opportunity! Best wishes with your meetings with the baritric team and all that will be!!

Lifetime, patience, underling standing, more patience, and even more patience. Starting this journey at larger weights will look different than smaller large weights. All things are possible it just may take a little longer!!

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

acbbrown
on 6/23/12 11:06 am - Granada Hills, CA
 Welcome! Congrats on getting started! I think its great you are going to start with boot camp :)  I've become a little bit addicted to exercise myself - it's great to be able to track your fitness progress along side your weight. 

Feel free to post/comment as often as you can! We are all here to help - most of us have been at this for quite a while and have a lot of wisdom to share with you or just offer a shoulder to cry on if you need it. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

talula216
on 6/23/12 10:12 pm - RI
RNY on 01/16/12
Welcome Paris Girl

This is a great forum.  Everyone here is so supportive.  Last year at this time I was at the same place you were.  Atteding the info seminar.  My first appt with the surgeon was in August of 2011. 

Look forward to hearing how it goes for you.

Talula
Starting weight 369

Most Active