1 Week To Go

talula216
on 1/9/12 12:11 am - RI
RNY on 01/16/12

I am 1 week away.  I have all the things I will need.  I have a assortment of protein powders.  Plus the foods I will need when I return home.  I am having a IVC filter which will be done Wednesday. 
I am so glad both are being done early in the morning.  My surgery is scheduled for 7.30am.  Dh has come to all my meetings with me. 

I have times I get scared nervous happy and excited.  I am ready to do this.  I have no seconds thoughts I know I need to do this to get my health back.  My daughter did have  a meltdown over the weekend she is getting scared.  So we talked about all the things we will be able to do together.  I told her in time we would be able to share clothes.  Not so sure that went over big.lol 

Talula
Starting weight 369

acbbrown
on 1/9/12 12:14 am - Granada Hills, CA
Just try and keep yourself distracted for the next week - read some books, do a lot of cleaning, etc. Try not to think too much about it - its easy to pysch yourself out and imagine all the "what ifs".

How old is your daughter?  If she doesnt want to share clothes now, she might regret that when you are getting new cute clothes that she can't touch :-p

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Matt2011
on 1/9/12 3:21 am - Moorhead, MN
 Its right around the corner! Good luck on your journey. 

“Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.?   Louis L'Amour quote  

Brenda C.
on 1/9/12 8:41 am
It is human nature to be a little scared.  Tell your sweet daughter that your surgeon has done so many of these surgeries, (I hope he really doesn't) he could do them BLINDFOLDED!

Give her a big hug & tahnk her for caring!  You will be able to do more with her after sugery, and she will be happy to have an active mom!

Brenda : )~
InkdSpEdTchr
on 1/10/12 1:31 am
Good luck! We'll move over to make some room on the Losers Bench for ya!

It's normal for your daughter to be worried, but just keep reminding her that this is going to save your life, and not only that- but it's going to extend your life so that you watch her kids grow up too!

Keep Busy!
:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

Lucky2talk2
on 1/10/12 1:51 am - Renton, WA
Hang in there, only a bit of time now. Fear is normal, but fear of the "what if's" if you do not do this sounds like are bigger. All of these feelings are normal.
Make memories now, for you to share with your daughter and you in the after surgery, seeing those differences after surgery will be so monumental!! Something that both of you will cherish!
Take it easy and relax, sounds like you are prepared and ready! Stick with your awareness!

Hugs and best wishes in joining the losers bench!!!

Sherrie

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

Most Active