2006 Old school Member Of BAF Your girl is back!!!!!!!!!!

Hondurian Queen
on 9/30/15 7:44 am - BOSTON, MA

HELLO newbies and old timers . I am back to where it all started from . I have abandoned the board like we all tend to do when we get to our goal weight. I have now gained 60 lbs back I still look damn good but I want to get back in to my size 12's and this 16 is a fight to put on . I have the apollo procedure scheduled for 11/4/15 and will keep everyone updated on my progress.

ShowStopper ..
on 10/1/15 8:59 pm

Hello HQ , I've been away for awhile also. I  need to get it together, eating healthy and exercise ing. Blessings on you procedure. 

When you devote yourself to achieving your goal, you will not be bothered by shallow criticism.

Iardrey
on 10/8/15 9:56 pm
with

Hi H Queen what is the apollo procedure

Hondurian Queen
on 10/8/15 10:05 pm - BOSTON, MA

Hello lardrey the appollo procedure is a revision to the gastric bypass. When a gastroenterologist performes surgery by going through the mouth to re suture your stomach back to the size it was at the time when gastric bypass was performed on you

Transfiguration
on 10/18/15 8:14 pm - Somewhere in time, SC

I see your description of the Apollo procedure here. Does insurance pay for this as a medical necessity. I sure hope so!

Keep on climbing, Till I reach the higher ground

Hondurian Queen
on 11/6/15 2:08 pm - BOSTON, MA

Yes the insurance does

Honey Sweet
on 10/22/15 12:38 pm, edited 10/22/15 5:40 am - MI

Hi Queen I got my RYN done in 2006 too. Now my doctor said that I can do the RYN over and that will work but what I wanted to know was what made you decide to go with the appollo and will the malabsorption restart and that was one of the things I was going to ask my surgeon about the RYN Distol.... This stuff get confusing sometimes becaise its so many different names now for so many different procedures...ð??©ð??©ð??©

Honey Sweet

Hondurian Queen
on 11/6/15 2:11 pm - BOSTON, MA

I went with the Apollo suture procedure because that was the only option left for me with my health issues. I pray that things turn around for you as well

Transfiguration
on 10/18/15 8:10 pm - Somewhere in time, SC

Welcome back lady!!!! I put on 50 lbs and wanna get back in those little folks sizes too. I,

m in a 16-14. :(. I don't know anything about your upcoming procedure. Please explain what is is and how I can get one ASAP . Lol. Congrats on moving forward !!!

cheri

Keep on climbing, Till I reach the higher ground

Tricie 40
on 11/6/15 12:52 pm - Back Home For Good, IL

Hondurian Queen

How are you? Im an old schooler as well from 2006. BAF was BUSY back then and I was young...to me...lol!  I'm looking into the Apollo Overstitch procedure as well. Please keep us posted.

The only person that is with us our entire life,  is ourselves. Live while you are alive

Tricie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 199 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1143 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2044 views