I'm a day late but Happy Suriversary to me

Lia D
on 1/15/12 10:12 pm - Waldorf, MD

Another year I forgot to post, but yesterday I was 8 years out from my gastric bypass surgery.  I started out on this journey wearing a size 32/34 and those were getting tight, weighing in at 342 lbs.  I now wear size 6's and 8's, but my kids keep telling me that my 8's are too big, and I weigh 150 lbs.

I would do it again in a heart beat but still wish I had done it sooner.  I am not at my goal weight of 140 yet but I'm still working on it.  I was 2 lbs from it in June when I had a panniculectomy, which was paid for by Kaiser, all I had was a $100 copay. 

I'm glad I had that procedure as well I'm still getting use to my new body and updating my wardrobe since I don't have to wear longer cut blouses anymore.  Congratulations to those that just got approved and keep up the good work to those that are now on this journey, it is so worth it.  Take care.

Lia d

LEE
on 1/16/12 12:59 am
Happy Suriversary  Lia

Wow 8 years and you are rocking it.

I am so happy you posted this morning because I was about to have a bad breakfast and your post stopped me.  So Congratulations and Thank You.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Lia D
on 1/16/12 11:27 pm - Waldorf, MD

Hi Lee!

I'm glad I was able to help.

Lia d

knowbetterdobetter
on 1/16/12 3:14 am - FL
RNY on 03/26/12
Congratulations!!!
dstgirl2000
on 1/16/12 9:16 am
Congratulations!!.............Good job on keeping your weight down over the years!  You look awesome!

J

Lia D
on 1/16/12 11:23 pm - Waldorf, MD
Thank you!
MSW will not settle
on 1/16/12 9:20 am
  Congrats 2 u!  

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/12 11:52 pm - Fair Play, CA
WOW!!! Congratulations Lia, You have done EXCELLENT! Happy Surgiversary to you!!! You have given a zip of much needed motivation! Thank you! 
Lia D
on 1/17/12 4:15 am - Waldorf, MD
Thank you for the accolades and glad I was a help to anyone on this journey!

Lia d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 203 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1145 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2051 views