Early Birthday Celebration

Its_My_Season
on 12/7/08 12:45 am - IL

My surgery is tomorrow and my birthday is 12/12 . I'm going to miss my morning praise and worships - I getz down: music, dancing and singing.  I'm sure once I am up and around they will resume. My guy (codename: Corny) decided to celebrate my bday early. I received several gifts, but the one that got me stirred up is the book "God's Words of Life for Women of Color". He knows about my morning alone time with God and he figured the book would allow me to continue my morning joy.

Other early gifts: 

1. My family and friends (y'all too BAF!) giving my support that I so need right now.
2. The surgery...after three long years, it's now my season.
3. Corny - this man has been in my life for some time. He was the only guy who was supportive of my decision and for this I am now his.
4. Michelle J and Amanda P. I truly do believe God used OH as a vehicle to bring you ladies into my life. I lubs y'all to pieces and you are truly my friends.

So scoot the heck over, Juanita is on her way to the losers bench!

Tiffany G.
on 12/7/08 12:58 am
Congrats on your surgery and happy birthday!    What a wonderful present for you. 
~*Tiffany*~ my DS

Its_My_Season
on 12/7/08 1:22 am - IL
Thanks so much Tiffany!

BTW.....I'm loving your ticker changes..the weight is coming off well!!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/7/08 1:02 am
Like I told you "Corny" sounds like a keeper. You are going to do so well I just have no doubt. I didn't know about your early morning praise sessios-I'm sure tomorrow's is gonna be off the chain!
Its_My_Season
on 12/7/08 1:21 am - IL
~~~in my best Shug Avery voice~~~

"See Daddy, sinners have souls too"

I have to be at the hospital and 6am so I'll be up singing:

"Truly I been through the storm and rain
I know everything about heartache and pain
But God carried me through it all
Without His protection I'd surely fall"

Kim B.
on 12/7/08 1:08 am - OH
Juanita, I'm LMAO @ you calling the poor man Corny....

Happy Birthday and Surgery day to you!

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. - Oprah Winfrey

Its_My_Season
on 12/7/08 1:37 am - IL
His Hobbies:

Reading specs, technical journals, perfecting contracts and writing SOPs  Okay, I love doing the same also since we work in the same field.  Let me stop tripping, I do care about his nerdy behind.

* Amanda *.
on 12/7/08 1:24 am - Chicago, IL
I can't tell you how happy I am that it is truly your season. "Corny" does sound like a keeper from what I have heard about him. I lubs you to pieces too and I will come to visit you. I will do anything to get out of this house. Congrats again!!!
Its_My_Season
on 12/7/08 1:40 am - IL

Look at you and your new avie...showing off your sexy!  I'm going to call you to check in shortly.

Hondurian Queen
on 12/7/08 1:26 am, edited 12/7/08 1:26 am - BOSTON, MA
JUANITA GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SUCCESSFUL SURGERY TOMORROW AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL ALL  WILL BE WELL

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 207 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1150 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2063 views