DAY 25, P90X PLUS SUNDAY IS A GOOD TO REST

LEE
on 12/7/08 12:29 am

Morning Yall

I decided to enjoy my rest day and lay on the couch.  I will take today to set my new goal for the week.

Think i'll be having M&M's today cause I may go to the movies, but in the morning i'm back on it.

Have a great workout or rest day yall.

BRING IT !!

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Longhorn D.
on 12/7/08 1:11 am - Dallas, TX
No rest for the weary...am about to go workout.  Enjoy your rest day I am sure your body is thanking you for it!!
LEE
on 12/7/08 7:20 am
Hope you had a great workout April.   I enjoyed my day off an i'm looking forward to working hard in the morning.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
(deactivated member)
on 12/7/08 1:21 am
Hey Lesia  After I finish work I plan to  at least get 30 of cardio in and a little ab work. Like you said 9 months has been too long to not  be in the gym
LEE
on 12/7/08 7:21 am
Sounds like a great idea Michelle.   Let me know how your workout went.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Faith *
on 12/7/08 5:49 am
Hi Lee,

I had cake today.I tried doing core exercises today that I've learned at the gym and it hurts like hell.  How long does it usually take the soreness to go away?

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

LEE
on 12/7/08 7:23 am
The soreness depends on how much you did, how in shape your core is,  and how sore it is.  But usually it's just a few days.   I always look at pain like that as a really good thing.   It feels like I really am working something.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
blessed32
on 12/7/08 7:44 am

Keep up the good work.

“When we don’t master a lesson in life, it keeps coming back at us until we do. "

Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 207 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1150 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2063 views