OMG please help!!!!!!!!!!!

reshew
on 12/6/08 3:58 am - lilburn, GA
Ive been doing so well with my celibacy and just when i think I'm in control. i open my front door and a little paper falls in my doorway, so i pick it up and guess who its from....... my ex boyfriend who i was with before my baby daddy, we broke up cause he was moving back to cali.well now he is back and after my ass, he said he missed me so much and he wants to try and get to know me again , mind you its been almost 3 years and to this day he is the BEST i ever had, EVER  ! what should i do, should i call him the realtionship was great he just had to move.
lana203
on 12/6/08 4:01 am - Detroit, MI
CALL HIM....NOW...LOL!
MyQnA
on 12/6/08 4:05 am
Ummmmm WHY NOT?    If it was great he was great why not.....just cause you pick up the phone tonight  doesn't mean he has to pick up your panties tomorrow morning.  I say give him a call.  

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

LEE
on 12/6/08 4:09 am
When I move on I don't look back,  but if you want him you should call him.  
Just have him scratch your itch and kick his ass in a ditch.  

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
reshew
on 12/6/08 4:16 am - lilburn, GA
lol at sratch ur itch i think i might he is soooooo sexy
Inspire
on 12/6/08 5:02 am

What does being celibate have to do with him coming back into your life?  I am just curious?  If you are celibate, you are celibate for YOUR reasons...not because of who comes in and out of your life, right?  Or are you celibate because of cir****tance and not choice?  Do you think he wouldn't want to be with you if you are celibate?  I know, I know...I have alot of questions. 

I have a few more...appease me please. 

And why did he HAVE to move?  Did he know you had surgery?  Has he reached out to you at all during these past 3 years?

(deactivated member)
on 12/6/08 5:23 am
reshew-

Maybe he's tryng to come back because "word on the street" is that you "got fine" after losing some weight. 

I think I would say kiss me where the sun don't shine.

Of course, that could be a turn-on, too 

But seriously, There will probably be a lot of those "coulda beens" sniffing around now.

There's more to you than how you look.  A rose is still a rose
PrettyPlum
on 12/6/08 5:44 am
Has he called in the last 3 yrs ???

Why did you all lose contact just cause he moved ???

I say be discerning girlfriend,  and show this man that not only have you slimmed down, but you grew strong. 

Cant let a piece of  joystick take you all off your life course........  Feel me 

Im not saying to NOT to call the man,  but Im saying take your time and let whatever is gonna happen -happen in its own time.

Love dont come easy and neither should you. Make that man earn your goodies. 

Peace

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 12/6/08 6:13 am

Stay celibate!!  you are for a reason - this is a test!!!

and no yall - the Mack has NOT tripped and bumped her head!!! LOL

*I* did the celebacy thing for 2+ years to find ME and get used to ME - and I was SORELY tempted several times - if your celibacy is for a REASON and not just by supply - STICK with it......

if it was just cause you ain't have access to HIM - then call that mofo and getcha FREAK on!!! Do some new shiot that you can tell us about next Friday...... LOL!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

(deactivated member)
on 12/6/08 7:03 am
Ohhhhh I think that is so sweet! Girl call him and keep us updated
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 207 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1150 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2063 views