DAY 24, P90X PLUS, EARLY WORKOUT, ALL CAUGHT UP

LEE
on 12/5/08 11:50 pm, edited 12/5/08 11:50 pm
Morning Yall

I did my workout early this morning, even though I had a late night I made sure I got it done.  I so glad to be caught up.

Some days I just don't want to get up and do it because it's cold but then because I post it here I feel like I have to do it.  So don't discount how posting makes you feel accountable and will motivate you to get up and do what you need to do.

I did mine,  did you do yours.   Just cause it's the weekend don't mean you get the day off.

BRING IT !!!!

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
the7thdean
on 12/6/08 12:24 am - GA
Good Work Lee!  Keep it up.  I'll be joining you in about a week or so.

LEE
on 12/6/08 4:02 am
Great 7thdean

What you gonna be doing in a week?  Is it a full program or gym, or working out on your own?
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
the7thdean
on 12/6/08 9:40 am - GA
Since it's been a couple of months I usually start back with just a week of cardio on a daily basis.  Then I'll add upper body weight training and cardio one day and alternate upper and lower.  I have a membership at Merritt Athletics about 3 minutes from home.  For the past few months I'd been dealing with some health issues that didn't allow me to work out so now that they have been rectified I'll be getting back in the gym

(deactivated member)
on 12/6/08 12:37 am
Ok Lesia you have encouraged me to get my butt in gear. I haven't had any formal workout plan in about 9 months . But I think I'm gonna ask for payments towards my old trainers to help me get me back on track for Christmas gifts.
LEE
on 12/6/08 4:04 am
Michelle you getting the bug,   that is good to hear.

You know 9 months is a long time, it's time to get moving lady.   You should start by just doing a little bit a day and work your way up to Santa brining you a trainer.   

Thanks for always cheering me on, i'm here to cheer you.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
(deactivated member)
on 12/6/08 4:48 am
Now I'll never admit it again, but I really liked exercising. Gave me a bit of a buzz. I'm just really bad about working out alone. I tend to find any excuse not to, and I'm not very creative.  But I promise to get started.

Thanks
LEE
on 12/6/08 7:02 am
Your not alone, i'm right here with you.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
(deactivated member)
on 12/6/08 3:11 am

(((((((((((((((((Lee))))))))))))))))) just wanted to give you some smooches even though I am still jaded behind the name change.. hmmph *roll eyes*

LEE
on 12/6/08 4:01 am
Hey Ro,

Thanks for the love girl,  I need it with all the stress in my life at the moment, only one more week and school is out for the winter.    yes, yes,
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 207 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1150 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2063 views