Natalie Cole Jet Magazine

Motown's Finest
on 12/5/08 9:07 am - MI
I was just sitting reading my Jet Magazine Natalie is going through some things healthwise.... She has hepatitis c of which she said she may have gotten it when she was on Herion or she may have gotten it from her Tattoo, liver disease,kidney failure, she get dialysis treatment 3 x a week..  She really don't look well in her picture in Jet...She looks like her left arm is paralyzed if you look at the difference between the arms and hands... One arm is swollen and the other arms looks very flat.. Just wanted to share...
"Criticism like rain should be gentle enough to nourish man"      
" I'm Motown's Finest and I approve this message"   
Tricie 40
on 12/5/08 9:32 am - Back Home For Good, IL
Thanks for sharing

I was just listening to her Best of album(CD)this morning. I was listening to that Jam "I can't No"

The only person that is with us our entire life,  is ourselves. Live while you are alive

Tricie

Motown's Finest
on 12/5/08 9:55 am - MI
Tricie you have to get this Jet, she looks so skinny and frail.. I've always been a big fan of Natalie as well as her Father Nat.. Her skin on her hands are swollen with a lot of lumps around her knuckles... Looks like real bad arthritis.. She said she underwent chemotherapy with the drug interferon to help her..She thinks the treatment lead to her  kidney failure... she also has to use oxygen tanks to help her breathe...
the7thdean
on 12/5/08 11:04 am - GA
I didn't realize she was in such bad condition.  Hopefully her health will turn around; it will be a sad day when the music world loses this voice.  She is like my favorite -- along with Aretha.  I think I'll go out and pick up the Jet tomorrow and see what's going on.

Motown's Finest
on 12/5/08 11:18 am - MI
Yep you need to check her out...She is smiling but she don't look healthy at all.
Soul Flower
on 12/5/08 11:28 am
Hey thurrr Joyce,
I recently saw her on ET or one of those shows that feature celebrities. I hope that she can feel better soon.

Who is on the cover of Jet, I am trying to get the Obama issue so that I can finally be done with my collections.

ps. Mama came to my home on Monday, it has been real busy but it's winding down since we now have her home health care in place. She is doing very good and getting stronger and more independent every day. I finally had to cuss my sister out last night after she didn't come correct after crossing my threshhold. Lost her damned mind but I brought her back to reality.
the7thdean
on 12/5/08 11:56 am - GA
You know it's a shame and sad that we sometimes have to go there with our relatives for them to understand and realize that it is they need to do and how they need to behave.

Soul Flower
on 12/5/08 1:26 pm
I KNOW that's right! You can read the full story below and how this all began in my profile starting at the beginning of November. I am just too through with pettiness.
Motown's Finest
on 12/5/08 12:37 pm - MI
Hey Thurr Que,
Natalie is on the cover of Jet..Gurl I hate to tell you this but I have a collection out of this world of Obama and family and I added one more today from my drs. office Newsweek.. I asked the receptionist if I could take it...She said everyone else does at least you asked...It's a thick one too....I was thinking about you 2 earlier in the week.. Praise the Lord she is getting better..It' will take time my sister is still not back to her old self.. She can't stand to long she gets tired easy..Glad you gave your sister a reality check..I had to give one of my sisters one the other day..I'm 54 and I swear they still try to tell me what to do with my money..I'm looking at some houses...rt. now. She  wants me to buy one in her area... Hell no that won't work..I'd have to be hiding my car in the garage  because she is one of those nosy types.. Like to be all up in us three youngest one business...all of us are over 50... Make sure those healthcare nurses do what they are suppose to do...and don't be slacking off..
Soul Flower
on 12/5/08 1:24 pm, edited 12/6/08 12:44 am
"Glad you gave your sister a reality check..I had to give one of my sisters one the other day..I'm 54 and I swear they still try to tell me what to do with my money."
GURRRL you just sung the song, money is the EXACT reason WHY I had to threaten to stomp her

Edited and post moved, or should I say...

Test....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 199 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1143 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2044 views