MY TRANSFORMATION

Hondurian Queen
on 12/3/08 9:53 pm - BOSTON, MA
TAKE A LOOK AT ME AND MY FRIEND MARIE AND HOW I CHANGED

I HAVE REALLY COME ALONG WAY IN SUCH A SHORT  TIME AND I THANK GOD FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY AND FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND BAF. I WISH YOU ALL POSTOP AND PRE OPS SUCCESS ON YOUR JOURNEY'S BE BLESSED

LOVE JUDY

Faith *
on 12/3/08 9:54 pm
Looking good Judy!

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Hondurian Queen
on 12/3/08 10:06 pm - BOSTON, MA
 THANKS FAITH YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY SUPPORTIVE AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT GIRL STAY BLESSED

Dalexis
on 12/3/08 9:56 pm - Brooklyn, NY
On December 4, 2008 at 5:53 AM Pacific Time, Hondurian Queen wrote:
TAKE A LOOK AT ME AND MY FRIEND MARIE AND HOW I CHANGED

I HAVE REALLY COME ALONG WAY IN SUCH A SHORT  TIME AND I THANK GOD FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY AND FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND BAF. I WISH YOU ALL POSTOP AND PRE OPS SUCCESS ON YOUR JOURNEY'S BE BLESSED

LOVE JUDY
GM, Judy,
is it me or did you and your girl go in opposite directions weight-wise?   Keep doing ur thing, sweetie.

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."   Plutach.  Not true, for there are always more worlds to conquer.

www.myspace.com/dalexis863

Jus ChanJ N ME
on 12/3/08 9:57 pm
Ok, so I was thinking the same thing but didnt want to say it.

Judy, looking good sweetie.

In my opinion Beachbody has THE very best weight loss products around.  Would you like to join me on my P90X Journey? Please click the link below to Join My Team or to learn more about the products: 

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/juschanjnme

Hondurian Queen
on 12/3/08 10:11 pm, edited 12/3/08 10:11 pm - BOSTON, MA
GOODMORNING D    YES MY GIRL DID PUT SOME WEIGHT ON SHE SAID IT TOO. THANKS FOR THE LOVE D

THANKS FOR THE LOVE TREENA HOW ARE YOU GIRL

It Is What It Is!!!
on 12/3/08 10:12 pm - Boston, MA
GM D,

I was thinking the same thing.....

I have friends who used to be smaller than me....  They say "I used to be the skinny friend"...  Oh well, my how things have changed.... .LOL
Hondurian Queen
on 12/3/08 10:13 pm - BOSTON, MA
HEY GIRL HOW ARE YOU DOING?

Dalexis
on 12/3/08 10:18 pm - Brooklyn, NY
On December 4, 2008 at 6:12 AM Pacific Time, 1der4lyMade ByGod wrote:
GM D,

I was thinking the same thing.....

I have friends who used to be smaller than me....  They say "I used to be the skinny friend"...  Oh well, my how things have changed.... .LOL
'Mornin', Kim. 

How are you this fine morning, sweetie?  Great, i'm sure. 

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."   Plutach.  Not true, for there are always more worlds to conquer.

www.myspace.com/dalexis863

Mrs.Royalty
on 12/3/08 9:58 pm - Martinsburg, WV

Gone GIRL... You are doing an AWESOME JOB... I am so proud of you... Keep up the good work... before you know... you will be at goal...

Much love,
Vonda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 199 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1143 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2044 views