DAY 21, P90X PLUS, DAY 3 NO WORKOUT

LEE
on 12/3/08 1:00 am, edited 12/3/08 1:04 am

Morning Yall

i am finally starting to feel better,  I probably could have worked out this morning but I took Tylenol PM and it knocked my on my butt.  I am still so sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open and I took them last night at 9pm.

I will workout tomorrow if I feel ok, and I will be doing 2 workouts a day in order to make up for the three days I have missed.  

I hope everyone is continuing to workout.

BRING IT !!!!

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
hershey dream
on 12/3/08 1:05 am - Duluth, GA
Hey Lesia!  I'm glad you're feeling better.  I just ordered the 10-minute trainer, can't wait to get started.
Life is not about making it through the storm....but learning how to dance in the rain.      
LEE
on 12/3/08 2:36 am

That 10 minute trainer is kind of fun, but don't do that jeans challenge because it drops your calories to low and you loose all your energy.

Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
ktjajj
on 12/3/08 1:11 am - Buffalo, NY
Lee I hope you feel better. Being sick is NO FUN. I haven't been working out I figured you do enough for the both of us.
Pregnancy%20ticker

"Real change comes from within"
LEE
on 12/3/08 2:37 am
Ktjajj if I could workout for you I would but I can't so you have to get to moving lady.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
ktjajj
on 12/3/08 2:39 am - Buffalo, NY
Aww shucks Lee  I know.... I know...
Pregnancy%20ticker

"Real change comes from within"
TheJuice
on 12/3/08 1:50 am - Frozenville, MN
I really hope you feel better, take care of yourself please.

Do you know I finally know that the hell you're talking about now with all that P90X ish?

I saw the commercial this morning and nowI get it.  Yeah, I think (know) I will be ordering that system. 

Or you can burn a bruh a copy. LOL

LEE
on 12/3/08 2:41 am
Thanks Juice.

I finished P90X,  I'm doing P90X PLUS now.   I was not successful at burning it and I even have a uncode program.  If I ever figure it out I will sell you a copy for $300  lol. So what if there is a little markup,   Gotta make some Christmas money.
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Longhorn D.
on 12/3/08 1:50 am - Dallas, TX
The ultimate bootcamp is no joke...my legs feel heavy today.  Thank God today is only abs and tomorrow is pure unadultered rest...WOO HOO!
LEE
on 12/3/08 2:42 am
I know you probably get sick of me saying it April, but I am really proud of you.   You have been sticking in here with me and kicking butt.    YEAAAAAA APRIL !!!!
Salty Pickle a.k.a.  Lee
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is this group still active?
CocoButterfly · 2 replies · 204 views
Please help
revemclane1028 · 4 replies · 1146 views
CANDY CANE SYNDROME
christy2544 · 5 replies · 2054 views