Covid test tomorrow and Surgery on Monday

SuMari
on 12/17/20 11:08 am

Please say a prayer that my surgery is not rescheduled. I hate to even think about it but my anxieties are super high right now. I take my Covid test tomorrow and then have to self isolate over the weekend and then I check in for surgery at 9:00 am.

Please pray for good things and it's not rescheduled. I know this last two weeks has been for the good, and part of the changes going forward but I think mentally, knowing that I don't have the "extra help" from the surgery makes my mind go in different directions. I have waited, been denied, fought for this and know that IF it should be rescheduled, it will be for the better, I will just be super disappointed. It's so close!

TJFox
on 12/17/20 5:46 pm

Saying a prayer and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Chacha831
on 12/17/20 6:40 pm

Sending positive thoughts and wishing you well on your surgery day!

AronGlower
on 2/12/21 1:59 am, edited 2/15/21 5:56 am

It's good that it's negative. The COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic is making a difference in the lives of most people on Earth, whether they want to or not. When the coronavirus was first reported on the news, it seemed far away and unreal, much like the humanoids living on Alpha Centauri. On that day, I could not even imagine that a few months later this infection would appear in my country, in my city, on my street, somewhere very close to me and radically change my life. I was very worried about my family when the symptoms of a cold appeared. I immediately started looking for information about tests and came across confirmbiosciences.com and he didn't regret trusting them.

Most Active