Siily little question -

Amy R.
on 10/3/18 7:35 am

Nurse Diva? I can't really see you as a diva. You're too aware of those around you. Aren't divas supposed to be self-obsessed?

Anyway. You'll always be my exercise hero. I cannot believe you do all that you do. Your avatar is perfect for you and there's even a tiny bit of orange showing!

Thanks for weighing in and for still coming back to OH to share and support. People super far out like you and Kim just don't seem to make a habit of stopping in unless it's to post on their anniversary. As far as your kerfuffle, I'm pretty sure I remember that person. Odd, isn't it that they've suddenly disappeared after posting on regain. 3.5 ounce pours probably tend to do that to you.

Gina 21 Years Out
on 10/4/18 6:03 am - Burleson, TX

Some useless trivia for you:

The first national OH Conference was held in Texas, in 2004. Some of us "locals" helped in the prep work. It was the time of "Divas", for whatever reason. Peeps signed up, ahead of time, for Diva names, someone ordered the shirts, and we even wore those godawful ugly things, with our Diva names, on them, at the conference...

They were BLACK, of course...because it was so slimming

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

(deactivated member)
on 10/2/18 5:26 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

My avatar is from a trip to the zoo this last summer with my grandma. This is the first year I feel like I have truly lived life a bit. I feel happy looking at the picture, and remember feeling so happy. I love it. For the first time in my life I was not ashamed of how I looked, I didn't care that anything but my neck and face was in the picture.

Amy R.
on 10/3/18 7:37 am

I just love you Mersh. And your picture makes me happy too. Your grandma must be so proud, and so happy to see you happy!

Megdot582
on 10/2/18 6:26 pm
RNY on 04/30/18

Mine is just me! But it is ME in my Red Sox cap! I am in baseball heaven this October. I will be on my treadmill a lo****ching all the games. #goSox!

Amy R.
on 10/3/18 7:40 am

I love it, although I'm not much for baseball personally. It is a great picture though! Looking at happy people is so motivating as we go through all of these processes and then the weight loss.

mschwab
on 10/2/18 7:09 pm
RNY on 11/21/14

Mine is a selfie that I took while I was on a walk through a beautiful Scottish style garden in Portland, OR. It was such a beautiful day, and a beautiful spot.

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Amy R.
on 10/3/18 7:41 am

You picked a great spot for that selfie! Portland has some of the best places to walk ever.

Maddymoe2
on 10/2/18 7:21 pm
RNY on 11/22/16

Mine is my dog Josie at the beach. When I came home from the hospital after surgery, my sweet girl never left my side.??

Amy R.
on 10/3/18 7:42 am

She is so sweet! Pets are amazing and I honestly don't know what we'd do without them and their unconditional love.

Most Active