Only a few more months of the six-month diet

z_m14
on 3/15/16 1:13 pm
RNY on 07/05/16

I just realized that today was the 15th. Five months ago today, I attended my first class for WLS. I am currently in month four of my six-month diet, and I am thinking of how fast the time has gone. I am hoping to get my surgery done in June or July, depending on my insurance company. I have not done great on this diet because I have lost only five pounds, but hey, progress is progress.

I still have to make appointments for my psychological evaluation and my sleep study. For those that have taken them, can you offer me any advice on what I should do to prepare?

Overall, I am getting excited because my time with the six-month diet is winding down, and I will soon be able to take the next steps. I'm just worried about the insurance company; you never know what can happen.

Kathy S.
on 3/15/16 1:57 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Congratulations on taking charge of your health and the rest of your life    Take it one day at a time and before you know it, you will have a surgery date!  Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Regards,

Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/16 2:51 pm

That's great! You're getting closer with each with each new dawn. Pretty soon, the dawn will rise on a new you also. Keep fighting to keep your Awesome attitude with this.

Sammy2929
on 3/15/16 3:22 pm
VSG on 05/02/16
Most Active