No weight loss

VintageWine
on 10/3/15 11:09 pm

You're mostly likely going through a stall. Which if you don't know is a period of time where you don't lose weight because your body has to take time to adapt. Just keep on going with your plan and you'll be fine. I remember I freaked out when I first hit a stall and then a week later I started losing again.

sweetpotato1959
on 10/5/15 9:58 pm

1)Follow the directions your Dr gave you when you had your procedure, as closely as you can!

2) Don't stress, stress will stop wt loss. 3)Keep your carbs generally low, but vary them by 20 or so grams, this will keep your metabolism from going into starvation mode.

4) Find a protein that you like and doesn't give you gastric problems.Try the small packs til you find one you can use....ie..Whey is recommended,but I can't use it...I like organic pea protein, but it don't like me. I use Organic soy most days...to get my prescribed amount of proteins..I am 20 years post op and still have to count my proteins or go into cravings..everyones goal is different, mine is 90.

Other tips: A vanilla flavored protein can be changed to a different flavor with an unsweetened koolaid and stevia, freeze some ice in a bottle and keep it with you for the commutes, as it melts you can consume it and avoid the "no no's", keep "good choices" in the car for those traffic tie ups

Keep on Keeping On! You can do this and you will be successful!

Denise
Most Active