WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 5/28/14 7:38 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

I am SO SORRY I have been MIA.   Monday I wasn't feeling wonderful and yesterday I woke in severe pain and in fact I ended up in the hospital and had intestinal hernia surgery.    I was released from the hospital this morning and I was really out of it yesterday and I can't access OH from my cell phone.   I am so sorry to have missed 2 days of Grateful Posts and Motivational Posts.   I am GRATEFUL today that I am now on the mend from my surgery.  I am so grateful for my bariatric surgeon and his team who after doing their daily surgeries took the time out to do my hernia repair and the could have even done exploratory surgery ( that's what I was told they were doing along with repairing the hernia ).    Not sure though my husband had to go to work before they were finished.   Grateful for the amazing care I received while there.  Again I'm so sorry I couldn't post for those 2 days.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active