vitamins

msstaceya
on 4/16/14 2:28 am - Orlando, FL

Ok so I had my pre op visit yesterday and was flooding with paperwork and information.  I am cool with that though.  I actually cried when they took my before picture.  Its been a long road traveled..2 years...and its finally here on the 30th.  Im so full of mixed emotions but I am still ready.  So I need to get a sh*tload of vitiams.  Do you guys recommed a specific place where I can get them all?  Is there and online place or is it best to go to a local store. 

JJ0609
on 4/16/14 3:13 am

I only take a multi-vitamin that has minerals and vitamins like one a day complete or generic brand as long as it is comparable, Citrical petites,  B12 sublingual and iron. You can take bariatric chewable multi-vitamins and chewable calcium.

“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.”― Marc Hack

Ht:5'4 SW:268 CW:127.2 GW:125 RNY 06/09 Stomach/colon revision 11/13  

MsBatt
on 4/16/14 3:58 am

Vitalady.com.

mmnishik
on 4/16/14 4:54 am

amazon is the cheapest i've found.

I figured out the cheapest but chewable options are

centrum chewable

celebrate b-12 sublingual

Bariatric advantage iron

bariatric advantage calcium chews (yummy)

and

bariatric advantage B complex

I know a lot of people need Vitamin D3 dry as well, but i have not priced that out yet.

Single mom to 2 girls! Love them <3

Purplevirgo
on 4/16/14 5:48 am - NM
RNY on 05/08/12

www.bariatricadvantage.com is where I get all of mine with the exception of the probiotic pills---I find them cheaper at vitamin shoppe.  www.vitaminshoppe.com

Most Active