Regain Train - first week, oh snap it's all about the basics

ididabadbadthing
on 4/1/14 6:04 am - TN

Hi,  

Well it's been an interesting week 1 of getting off the regain train.  When I was tempted and or started to struggle I found if I had put in place the basics I have lived for 10 years I was ok, when I found a few I had not, OH SNAP!

Eat clean (what ever works for your surgery type) - remove all items that will derail you.  I found some Easter peanut butter cup candies and ate a few 

Move, move, move - I started back walking and biking.  Love the way it makes me feel  

Don't beat yourself up if you fall down.  Just get up and dust your self off  

Log food - I use the app Lost it and Love it  

Journal - I find I am too busy to write so I started recording my thoughts, feelings and this helps greatly as I find exactly what triggers eating and adjust to be successful  

Week 2 here I come    Thanks for all the supportive PM's and if you are riding this train with me, all aboard (temporialy of course) 

MyLady Heidi
on 4/2/14 2:39 am

Whatever works.  For me its tight dresses that show everything so eating isn't really an option.  The more I dress up the less I eat.  I had the flu a few weeks ago and couldn't eat, when I could I did.  Now I am mad because I am sure I gained a few pounds, nothing doesn't fit but nothing is as loose as it once was.  Today one of the managers brought in a basket of candy, not crap candy, but candy I actually like.  I have been avoiding it like the plague.  Bikini season is nearly upon us and I refuse to not be at my fighting weight when it arrives.

Good Luck!

Most Active