AMA announces new pill to be released to replace WLS

ididabadbadthing
on 4/1/14 2:37 am - TN

April fools    Ok, Ok, I know my bad but what do you expect for a user with the name Ididabadbadthing.

Seriously what was the best April fools joke you played?

I remember 2 that were a hoot.  My husband was always at least twice as heavy as I was but never got on board with any effort to lose weight. He would even place chocolate on my pillow on the first day of my number XX diet.

One April fools I came home with wire all around my head and mouth that looked like I had my jaw wired shut. The look on his face was priceless.   It took WTH to an entire new level.

Second good one, I got the neighbor to help me remove the fridge and I (YES I DID) removed all the food from the kitchen.  When he came home I had a bag of dirt, some green plants and a shovel. I told him from now on we were going to eat what we grow.  Needless to say every diet I ever tried from that point on he was all for it.

Yep, Ididabadbadthing 

Tracy D.
on 4/1/14 2:52 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

OMG! - LMAO over you removing the fridge and ALL THE FOOD from the kitchen    Epic!  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

ididabadbadthing
on 4/1/14 5:13 am - TN

Hi Tracy,

Yes, we didn't have much and laughter kept us going.  

MyLady Heidi
on 4/1/14 3:05 am

My grandmothers family was all about the April Fools day joke, I remember as a little girl my grandmother calling saying our little dog fifi was running off in the back yard.  I had to literally step over fifi to go look out the window.  Obviously I knew it wasn't really our dog that was running around the neighborhood but I was worried for whomever's dog it was.  I got to the window and said no fifi was safe inside and she said April Fools.  I thought it was stupid.  I guess that's why I never took part in it.  That is the only April Fool thing I ever remember personally.  I guess I am not the prankster type.

Hislady
on 4/1/14 3:27 am - Vancouver, WA

I'm with you Heidi never understood why people would do cruel things and call it a joke, guess we have no sense of humor! I'll stick with you and behave like an adult not a middle schooler.

Most Active