All Aboard The Regain Train!

ididabadbadthing
on 3/24/14 6:49 am - TN

Come one come all to join me in getting off the regain train!  I had surgery 10 years ago, lost over 200 pounds, kept it off for years until......  Health issues of a loved one hit, lead to us losing everything we had.  All my focus had to be on the loved one and their needs and I slowly stopped working my tool and the weight has started to come back.  I have seen many posts here from others that are in the same boat as I am.  Here is my game plan to get back on track, please feel free to join me so we can help each other and be accountable.

**Getting on the scale and face the music - I know I am not wearing a size zero any longer but for me I have to see the number and fill out my Health tracker.  Hop on the scale and let's get off this regain train.

**Me, I need to get off the carbs. I had RNY and don't dump on sugar any longer but I do with oil/greasy foods.  I will post my eating plan to share.

**Me, I have to move.  When I first joined OH there was a lady that use to post a daily thread called Move to Lose. I don't see her on here any longer but loved the idea and I am going to start that thread again.  Join me in being accountable if you would like.

See Y'all tomorrow

LillyMae62
on 3/24/14 1:00 pm, edited 3/24/14 1:03 pm - Albany, OR

You're not alone, welcome back!

Lilly

Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.         ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros                               

Candy V.
on 3/24/14 8:37 pm - MI
RNY on 09/12/12

There is a Daily menu/exercise/vitamin thread on the RNY board called What are you eating today RNYers that may help you.  It sound like you have a good plan :)

RNY 9/12    TT 9/13    HT 5' 4"   HW 250    SW 242   CW 125

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want a group invite?  Send a PM  

ididabadbadthing
on 3/25/14 2:11 am - TN

Thanks Candy!

PetHairMagnet
on 3/25/14 12:03 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On March 24, 2014 at 1:49 PM Pacific Time, ididabadbadthing wrote:

Come one come all to join me in getting off the regain train!  I had surgery 10 years ago, lost over 200 pounds, kept it off for years until......  Health issues of a loved one hit, lead to us losing everything we had.  All my focus had to be on the loved one and their needs and I slowly stopped working my tool and the weight has started to come back.  I have seen many posts here from others that are in the same boat as I am.  Here is my game plan to get back on track, please feel free to join me so we can help each other and be accountable.

**Getting on the scale and face the music - I know I am not wearing a size zero any longer but for me I have to see the number and fill out my Health tracker.  Hop on the scale and let's get off this regain train.

**Me, I need to get off the carbs. I had RNY and don't dump on sugar any longer but I do with oil/greasy foods.  I will post my eating plan to share.

**Me, I have to move.  When I first joined OH there was a lady that use to post a daily thread called Move to Lose. I don't see her on here any longer but loved the idea and I am going to start that thread again.  Join me in being accountable if you would like.

See Y'all tomorrow

Good for you for taking charge and making good changes!!

There is a daily 'what are you eating' thread on the RNY page. 

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

ididabadbadthing
on 3/25/14 2:12 am - TN

Thank you  

Cunning_Pam
on 3/25/14 12:14 am
RNY on 12/18/13

Good for you for taking charge of your health!

There's also a group called Back On Track Together that you might want to check out. I hear it's pretty active.

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

ididabadbadthing
on 3/25/14 2:13 am - TN

Great group!  I have them in my signature line area!  Thank you for sharing!

Cunning_Pam
on 3/26/14 2:09 am
RNY on 12/18/13

Oops, so you do! I missed that. Good luck with your regain war!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

JLB75
on 3/26/14 12:53 am

I am all aboard getting off this train as well :)

JennyB    
Most Active