As they say in soccer: Goooooal !

aliekat
on 11/14/13 7:54 pm

as of this morning i reached my goal. i weighed in at 179.6 ( totally insane number). I started at 285.5 and i aimed for 106 pounds of weight loss. I am in shock! i know the penny will drop sometime today but right now it is hard to comprehend.

i have been at 180 for weeks and have been working on maintenance, figuring some day i would drift down to 179, but i never really expected it. I know that the number was arbitrary, i just wanted a 7 in that second digit but it sure was important to see that.

Now i feel i can relax and not focus on the scale but on learning how much to eat so as not to lose any more.

thanks to all for the emotional help of this site.

Aliekat55

Disclaimer: Although I am a doctor, I do not play one on TV, nor have I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express.  I've done a lot of additional research on WLS issues but am not qualified to give medical advice over the internet.  I'm happy to share my research with you, but you should see an acting professional if you want real medical advice.enlightened

Patm
on 11/14/13 10:23 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congrats on making your goal. Maintenance does take some getting used to . Good luck

TurnThePage
on 11/14/13 10:51 pm

YAY FOR YOU!  HOW WONDERFUL IT MUST FEEL!

Jessie1123
on 11/15/13 8:17 am

Congratulations on hitting your goal! 

mkvand
on 11/15/13 3:54 pm
VSG on 01/06/14 with

Congratulations!

Most Active