Planet Fitness anybody?

stonerose
on 11/11/13 3:21 am - MI
RNY on 07/16/13

Hi,

I'm thinking about joining a Planet Fitness that opened recently to add weights to my workout.  Anyone here a member with good or bad things to say?

Christine

Dr. Kibwe Weaver, Kalamazoo, MI RNY 7/16/13 SW 233/CW 168.8/GW130

Robin M.
on 11/11/13 3:55 am - Biloxi, MS
VSG on 09/12/13
I have been a member for two years now. I just had my surgery in September so I am back to hitting the gym about 3-4 times a week. I love it. (And the hydro-massage bed ain't too bad either!!)

Bette B.
on 11/11/13 11:24 am

DH and I have had memberships since 2004.

No major complaints except that the music tends to be a little loud, and that too many people refuse to put their   friggin' weights back when they are done. The price really is unbeatable. 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

julesreynard
on 11/12/13 1:02 am

The price is hard to resist. It's good if all you want to do is machines and weights, there aren't any classes to speak of.  Mine is clean and well-maintained. I agree about the music, most people want to listen to their own or the TV, so they should just turn it off.

Bette B.
on 11/12/13 10:06 pm

(laughs) I DO listen to my own music and their stuff STILL manages to get through. cool

My PF has free personal trainer classes, which is nice, but if you want Zumba or spin or something like that, PF isn't the place.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Most Active