OT: I am so over American Idol

ididabadbadthing
on 1/23/13 11:01 pm - TN

I use to be a big fan, we use to post threads talking about the show here on OH. Well, I am so over this show.  It's suppose to be about the unknowns, getting a chance. Now it's all about the judges. 

Do you agree?

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/13 11:47 pm - NC
RNY on 12/10/12

I hadn'****ched it in several years but used to be a big fan.  I was flipping channels last night and caught Nicki M (not really sure who she is or what her claim to fame is) rolling her eyes and eventually walking off.  I agree, it's about the judges.  I think the teeny boppers keep the ratings up.  K

Member Services
on 1/24/13 12:18 am - Irvine, CA

Like!

steff1970
on 1/24/13 2:08 am - cambridge , Canada
RNY on 07/09/12
On January 24, 2013 at 7:01 AM Pacific Time, ididabadbadthing wrote:

I use to be a big fan, we use to post threads talking about the show here on OH. Well, I am so over this show.  It's suppose to be about the unknowns, getting a chance. Now it's all about the judges. 

Do you agree?

AGREEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!

I could probably sit here and tell you every winner from all the past seasons however, i refuse to watch it now......the crabbing back and forth between to two women is ridiculous and i find it boring now

REFFERAL.....APRIL 2010    ORIENTATION.....JULY 14, 2011       SURGERY.....JULY 9, 2012                            

Valerie G.
on 1/24/13 6:45 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

ESPECIALLY this season.  

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Miss Liss
on 1/24/13 10:31 pm

I have always been a big fan/supporter of American Idol.  My family and myself even went to a concert last year and had the VIP tickets and got to meet them.  We loved it, but THIS year, I don't think I am going to be able to watch it.  Nikki's voice irritates the hell out of me, and Mariah is such a diva biotch.  The drama is ridiculous.  It has become about the judges and not about the contestants trying to pursue a career in music.  It is supposed to be about the music and the talent.  Sadly, it has taken a wrong turn.  I don't think it will make it another season if this is the direction it continues to take. 

So, I am with you!!  I am sooo over it! LOL. 

Most Active