I know I'm not the only one....

Diabolique
on 1/19/13 4:04 am - Las Vegas, NV
RNY on 09/19/12

I am down 66 pounds

I was thinking about one particular asshole that I would loves to shove the weight loss in his face.  Of course he is not worth a bit of my time but it would still be great.

I'm sure a few of you have had the boyfriend/girlfriend or so called "friend" that made consistent cracks about your weight.  Well this "man" (ha!) decided that I was too fat to be seen in public with. He told me that I was beautiful (which is why he never hit me in the face), sexy (of course, I was the only woman that would have sex with him) and smart (he was jealous that I had been to college and made more money then him.)

Keep in mind that he was no flyweight himself. 

Fess up.  Who do you want to send that sexy picture to or run a 5 k in front of to basically say "suck it"?

LNC62
on 1/19/13 6:14 am - CA
VSG on 12/17/12

Ok, I'll admit it. When I lose my weight there are a couple of people I want to show it off to.  None of them were as bad as the guy you referred to.  They were the type of guys who liked me, liked hanging out with me, but didn't want to date me. (No sex involved since they didn't want to date me) Still, I want to see them when I'm skinny with an attitude of, "How do you like me now, biotch?"  And walk away.  Oh yeah, that movie has been playing in my head for a while. 

Oxford Comma Hag
on 1/19/13 7:30 am
I am sitting here right now at a potluck with DH's side oc the family....
His aunt Gabby is such a cow. So she can suck it. DH is s commercial plumber and dhe just asked him if he is "still doing toilets" . I looked right at her and said "Plumbing may not be glamorous but it pays the bills."

But back to the subject. These people talked about my weight so they can suck it now that I am dowm 131 lbs.

Diabolique, I am mentally kicking that guy in the nuts.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

hollykim
on 1/19/13 8:14 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

One of my sisters who used to insist that I wear her new shoes around the house to "stretch" them cause  my feet were "so much bigger than hers"/ same one who when she insisted we have a pic together about 6 months post op could only say"you look smaller than me" but not said in a good way mind you.

We don't get together unless our dad is sick cause she is such a piece of work and we don't get together with my dad as a family cause he is the same piece of work.

The_girl_next_door
on 1/19/13 11:05 am
My sister! She has always been the skinny little blonde. I on the other hand, got all of the personality. I can not wait! She will become anorexic just to weigh less than me.
MrsLitch
on 1/19/13 11:05 am - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12

It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be because my wonderful MIL just found another dig. instead of you look great like everyone else I know says she said "I'm sorry but you look emaciated" yeah she wasn't sorry and I don't look emaciated I still have inches to lose on my waist.. whatever.

Sometimes the movie in our head is better then reality so just put it on loop and play it over and over again and don't waste your time on the real thing!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

Tammy H.
on 1/19/13 1:40 pm - Greenville, OH

Would love the chance to show a picture of the new me to my Grandma, who made fun of me for many many years...Teased me, ridiculed me in front of all my cousins, family, and anyone else that she could...Constantly saying things like * My, my, are you really going to eat all of that*...Rest in peace ***** because I've lost the weight for me, not you!!!!

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

Mary Catherine
on 1/19/13 2:56 pm

My stupid, nasty, mean witch with a capital b of a sister-in-law Pearl.  She once said to me, ''if you insist on being overweight, would you at least carry the extra weight on your hips instead on your stomach"  She had read that it was healthier to have big hips than a big stomach.  She died before I had surgery and never got to see me with a thin body and flat stomach.

Diabolique
on 1/19/13 5:29 pm - Las Vegas, NV
RNY on 09/19/12

RoseyKate, thanks for mentally kicking foolio in the nuts.  Can you believe he was actually surprised when I broke up with him.

Oxford Comma Hag
on 1/20/13 3:51 am
His only surprise should have been that you didn't do it with the business end of a heavy object....

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Most Active