I'm so excited, I have to share....

Charline M.
on 1/2/13 8:39 pm
VSG on 02/23/12

I had surgery on Feb 23rd of 2012.  My starting weight was 343.8lbs and I wore a size 4-5x top and 24-26 pants.

I am now wearing an xl top and size 16 pants :)  And on the 31st of december, this is what I saw on the scale!!!!!

Family Picture in June 2011

And on December 31st.

Me in June 2011

And on December 31st, in the same dress.....had to put a belt on to make the change obvious, the dress hung that much on me :)

I feel so good I want to shout from the rooftops....but at -30C I think I'll just bundle up and see my clients :)

Have a wonderful New Year and may 2013 bring each of you what you desire and need.  :)

~Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.~        
Valerie G.
on 1/2/13 9:45 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

Welcome to Onederland, my dear!  This is an exciting moment indeed!

Don't toss away those cat-eye glasses, though.  I love the sassiness they had on you even at your biggest.  

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

VerucaSallt
on 1/2/13 10:22 pm - NJ
VSG on 10/11/12 with

Congrats!  You look so much younger, too!

Patm
on 1/2/13 11:20 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Great pics. Thanks for sharing and congrats

Bette B.
on 1/2/13 11:56 pm

Oh, GOOD FOR YOU! 

You have every reason to be proud of yourself. And I agree that perhaps today is not the right day to shout from the rooftop! 

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Tereza
on 1/3/13 12:20 am

WooooHoooo you should be so proud of you accomplishments. You look absolutely wonderful. I am getting more and more excited about my surgery on the 8th when I see such wonderful accomplishment. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Tereza

biscocho
on 1/3/13 12:56 am - union city, NJ

WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING.

msgypsylee
on 1/3/13 1:23 am

karenp8
on 1/3/13 4:06 am - Brighton, IL

What an exciting way to start the new year! You have come so very far!

Tammy S.
on 1/3/13 4:48 am - DE
Wow!! You look amazing!! You were beautiful before, but I am sure you feel so much better. I just started my journey, thanks for the inspiration!!
Most Active