My 1 Year Post

newmerightnow
on 10/14/12 2:36 am - AK

My life changed into something more positive one year ago today, on October 14,
2011. As I reflect all the changes that have occurred over the last year, I feel happiness deep within my soul. It has by no means been a piece of cake, but
it has been bearable. I still have food issues, and I probably will for the rest of my life. I have days when I struggle with making good food choices and I also struggle with being faithful to my exercise routine, or seeking help from other OH friends and my therapist when I hit a rough patch. Regardless, I am thankful to God and my doctor for making the weight loss surgery available to me. I can only imagine how my life would be today if I didn’t have surgery a year ago. This last year has been a journey of self discovery and I have realized maybe I do like that person looking back at me on the other side of the mirror, and maybe I do deserve to feel happy and content with myself for the first time in a long time. I truly feel blessed.

tim1989
on 10/14/12 4:10 am - WI
i  understand what u mean  i am one month  away from my  one year  post op  and i  can relate when  it comes to beeing faithfull  to  exersizeing and   some times makening bad food choices  mine has been becouze of stress i gained 10  pounds buti know i  can loze it   im here if u need to talk 
newmerightnow
on 10/14/12 4:27 am - AK
Thank you Tim, and the same is for you. If you need to talk please contact me. We are all in this together and share something in common with eachother. Crissie
tim1989
on 10/14/12 5:07 am - WI
i sent u a freinnd request id love to talk to u more n  we can help each other out
Most Active