i am coming home today

Jeffboutwell77
on 9/20/12 8:45 am - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
Well everything went well and I only pain in my stomach, no gas pain . No complications... And on top of everything my surgeon Prayed before we went into the OR. I am so blessed... I guess the worst part was the super dry mouth for an entire day ... I am so blessed to start my new life with minimal complications.

LIFE IS HARD, BUT GIVING UP HAS NO REWARDS!!!

Paul Carrick
on 9/20/12 9:08 am, edited 9/20/12 2:10 am - Eastsound, WA
VSG on 08/27/12
Jeff:

Congratulations. Best of luck in your recovery. I hope it all goes well (has for me so far, just a couple of weeks ahead of you).

God Bless.

Paul...

HW: 360 SW: 342 GW: 175 CW:  Click to find out  
  "Life is what happens while you're making other plans." - John Lennon

Onelifetolive
on 9/20/12 9:21 am - TX
Congrats, glad everything went successful.  That picture kills me everytime.  LOL.  How awesome is that having a praying surgeon that prays before surgery, would love that.  You truely are blessed, I can only pray that God will be the ultimate craftsman and just pray for my surgeons hands, eyes, and thinking while performing mines. 
Who am I kidding I had my EGD the doctor has us do prior to surgery and I woke from anestesia 10 minutes later saying I cant catch the marshmellow and my tt hurts, so Ill make sure to pray before hand.  LOl.
SandieMc49
on 9/20/12 9:45 am

Oh awesome!  Keep up that positive attitude and don't forget that some bumps along the way are part of the process.  We all have 'em - just that some of us don't post about 'em. 

And keep up the good work! 

Sandie

Wishing_Well
on 9/20/12 4:27 pm - Urbana, OH
RNY on 04/08/13

Glad to hear it..take care of yourself and keep us updated !

Most Active