Newbie X post.....surgery scheduled Oct. 2

Karen8268
on 9/20/12 4:25 am - NH
RNY on 10/02/12
Hi everyone! My name is Karen and I have been creeping around the boards for a few months now making posts here and there. I am live in New Hampshire, and am scheduled for RNY on Oct. 2. My husband is also having RNY and he will be done on Oct. 30. Thank you for all of your posts good and bad. They have really helped me prepare for surgery and given me a window into life after. What a ride this has been so far! I am looking forward to my new healthier life in just a few weeks.

martitalinda
on 9/20/12 5:30 am
CONGRATULATIONS!! on your upcoming big day .... wow that is just 13 days away and time flies ... How awesome and your DH are having your WLS done and timed just right ... you going first and he can help take care of you and he goes after timed just right where you'd be back on your feet to help him out WIN.WIN .... Wishing you both the best on your journey!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Karen8268
on 9/20/12 5:36 am - NH
RNY on 10/02/12
Thank you Marti!  I must admit.........your profile is one I have been to OVER and OVER again for inspiration.  The pictures of your journey are truly remarkable!

Onelifetolive
on 9/20/12 8:15 am - TX

Congrats I wish u the best of luck, my DS is Oct. 1st.  Will keep u and ur husband lifted in prayer during ur surgeries.

Most Active