day 5 of prepop diet

Jeffboutwell77
on 9/13/12 11:42 am - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
 day five is currently the best day yet hunger is receding like a bald mans hairline. still feeling weak and foggy guess that is from no caffiene in me. But I am still eager to get to surgery and start my new life. my new key phrase is 

"lose the whole world and gain only your soul!"

enjoy the weekend

LIFE IS HARD, BUT GIVING UP HAS NO REWARDS!!!

missmomof4
on 9/13/12 12:36 pm
RNY on 09/10/12
 you are going to do great! hang in there
Onelifetolive
on 9/13/12 2:11 pm - TX

Deep.  That avatar is priceless.  Wish u all the best

Jeffboutwell77
on 9/13/12 6:32 pm - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
 OOPs  today  was actually day 6 it is a good thing I realized that I don't want my surgeon calling me and saying today's the day where are you ...LOL

JJ_
on 9/14/12 2:21 am

Is your diet low in carbohydrates?  If so, google 'low carb flu'.  It will explain the fogginess of your brain.  I suffered this during the 3 weeks of Optifast I was on pre-surgery.  It felt like my brain was wrapped in cotton balls.  Thinking and decision making were difficult.  My bariatric centre's solution for this was to provide me with a sick note and I didn`t have to work.  I chose to stay at work anyway (in my reduced capacity).

Judy

Jeffboutwell77
on 9/14/12 3:06 pm - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
 Yes i stayed home too i have my own business so the boss let me lol... as for the fog that is the only thing that is getting me i am averaging losing 1 pound per day my liver should be nice and shrunk by now... sugary jello and fruit juices monday yum

Most Active