7 months out...and loving life

Claudette
on 7/28/12 1:32 am - Manteca, CA
RNY on 01/12/12
7 months out and 153 Lbs down... Thank you all for your suport..

Live Life Today as if Tomorrow was your last  ..

Btrue2u
on 7/28/12 3:35 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
Wow you are doing great

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

itzme752
on 7/28/12 3:51 am

That is awesome!  Congrats on your success!  Keep up the good work

SouthernGirl23
on 7/28/12 4:22 am
RNY on 07/18/12
So happy for you! Really needing to hear this, as well. My surgery was on the 18th. I'm only down 5lbs since the actual surgery. So I'm going through a ton of suffering with very little pay off. Good know that others have made it through this horrible time.
ShoeDiva1973
on 7/28/12 10:30 am
that is great congrats, I am 4 weeks post opp having alot of issues with eating any advice or help I was losing at first now seem at a stand still so getting very discouraged
Claudette
on 7/28/12 3:25 pm - Manteca, CA
RNY on 01/12/12
I had allot of eating issues...i think i lived off yogurt and cottage cheese.. for the first 4 months.. this last few weeks has been the first time i have been able to tolerate any meat protiens...i also stalled on my wieght loss a few times.. i think its normal for some people.. i went a few weeks and only lost  a few pounds and then i would lose the next week i would lose 10-14 pounds... its crazy ..and was at times discourageing.. but i look back now and cant believe how fats it came off in the end.. stay stronge and enjoy every minute of this ride... its the begining of ur new healthy life.. i hope this helped..message me anytime if u need anyone to talk too..

Live Life Today as if Tomorrow was your last  ..

martitalinda
on 7/28/12 9:54 pm
 That is AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Most Active