4 months post op and PREGNANT!

jobe R.
on 6/7/12 1:51 am - RI
4MONTHS POST OP AND JST FOUND OUT LAST NIGHT THAT I'M PREGNANT!!!

jewel-twin
on 6/7/12 2:19 am - Canada
Wow...Congrats!!
jobe R.
on 6/7/12 2:23 am - RI
T Y!!!!! I am extremely nervous...
Greytquilta
on 6/7/12 2:19 am - North Kingstown, RI
Jobe,
There is a pregnancy board, they probably can give you some good advise.
Pat
jobe R.
on 6/7/12 2:25 am - RI
Wow! didn't know that! T Y Pat!
joeyanderson
on 6/7/12 4:37 am
 That was a good news! Congrats!
jobe R.
on 6/12/12 7:04 pm - RI
T Y Joey!

Dave Chambers
on 6/7/12 6:54 am - Mira Loma, CA
My surgeon repeatedly tells female clients of the increased chances of pregnancy post op.  Increased hormonal activity, and the inability of normal birth control pills to be absorbed properly are the primary culprits here.  Two forms of birth control are STRONGLY advised by my surgeon's office so that early pregnancy in post ops can be avoided.  If you were unaware of this, shame on your surgeon.  DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Princess Brandy
on 6/7/12 6:59 am - PA
 Well darn, that could put a damper on an improved sex life! In a few months anyway.
Congrats, and have you called your drs? Wondering what you will need to o differently?
        http://poundsago.blogspot.com/.  My daughters weightloss blog, would love if you all support her in her journey. 
Princess Brandy
on 6/7/12 7:02 am - PA
 Ack! Congrats! But that sure could hinder a new improved sex life in a hurry! 
Just curious what your drs have said. And we're you just not worried about getting pregnant? I haven been able to use bc since having a stroke in 2005 and have managed to not get pregnant, now you have me worried. I think back up in in order as soon as I heal that is!
        http://poundsago.blogspot.com/.  My daughters weightloss blog, would love if you all support her in her journey. 
Most Active