PAIN

tami_38
on 5/7/12 12:09 pm - Fort Myers, FL
RNY on 08/25/09 with
 I am 2 1/2 yrs out from a gasric bypass, lost 100 lbs!! And I have alrdy had my gallbladder removed, too....but I am having major pain since 10 am, went to ER not heart they said G.I.....but this pain between my breasts, is hurting soooo damn bad I cant take it much longer, its like a knife stabbing all the way thru, and its just sitting there....it also feels like my gall bladder attacks I used to have!!! Does anyone have any info on this?? Called my surgeon and left mess today, but was kinda late when i got home, so hopefully tomm, i will hear sumthing....thanks so much friends
MickeyDee
on 5/7/12 12:11 pm
I;ve heard of leftover sludge in the drains from the gallbladder--I think I've read that a simple pill helps to get the situation cleared up. Hope you get quick help.

littleskie
on 5/7/12 1:27 pm - freeport, TX
RNY on 08/19/09 with
honestly if I hurt that bad i'd camp out at the e.r. until they could do something about it.

I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Met my first goal, met my second goal, met my surgeons goal. Now I have a new goal!

Ladytazz
on 5/7/12 4:56 pm
Hopefully your surgeon will scope you to check for an ulcer.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

julie_luree
on 5/8/12 12:04 am - Fenwick, MI
VSG on 06/19/12
Have you tried an antacid??  Could be heartburn, believe it or not. I used to get the same feeling after I had my gallbladder out, but I would take a prilosec with warm water and it took the pain away. Good luck to you
MyLady Heidi
on 5/8/12 12:41 am
I had my gallbladder out ten years ago and last year developed excruciating pain, went to the emergency center and my blood count was elevated through the roof because a stone had sat in my bile duct all those years and had finally grown large enough to block it.  Once it finally passed I got better, but it went on for a couple of days where I honestly thought I was going to keel over and die it hurt so bad.  The blood tests and ultra sound are what they used to determine my issues.  It took over a month for my blood count to return to normal.

Good Luck.
Most Active