Consignment store in San Antonio?

Stephanie G.
on 3/14/12 10:31 pm - San Antonio, TX
The only consignment store I can find through the internet doesn't take clothes from Penney's (where I get most of my clothes).  I guess I'm not hip.  :)

Anyone know of a consigment store?  I've been to the thrift store and just didn't find anything.  Shopping's a little bit of a chore for me!  I'm through with size 20 and need more 18s.  Of course, I don't want to buy a lot of new stuff because I don't want to be in this size a long time.  I know some people put their clothes on consigment and use the credits to buy other things.  That's really what I'm hoping for.

Thanks!  
Jo 1962
on 3/14/12 10:40 pm, edited 3/14/12 10:43 pm - NearHouston, TX
Hi Steph : )   I know thrift stores can vary but have you been to any of the Goodwill Select Stores?
There are at least 6 of them within an hours drive of my house north of Houston.    The quality of the clothing has vastly improved over the years.  My mom and I loved thrift shops when I was a kid. THe Goodwill at that time was crappy but I love them now.  I coulda had a LOUIS VUITTON handbag  for 20 bucks but I'm too cheap. heh heh

P.S. or come over to Houston for a day and I will take ya shopping!! or give you some 18's of mine :)    I LOVE being  (size) "16" again....

5.0 cc in a 10cc lapband  (four  fills) 1 unfill of .5cc  on 5/24/2011.
.5 fill  March 2012. unfill of .25cc May 2012.  Unfill of .5cc June 2014.

Still with my lapband with no plans for revision. Band working well since

last small unfill.

HW: 267lbs- size 22-24  LW:194lbs  CW:198lbs  Size 14-16

Valerie G.
on 3/15/12 2:06 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 I found several on a google search.  IT's time for a road trip Saturday.  Consignment and thrift shopping takes much patience and a Tide Pen.  You don't find that perfect outfit right away.  You have to dig through much crap sometimes to get to the treasure.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Most Active